Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 GAME: Impossible sentences - Minitokyo

GAME: Impossible sentences

page 1 of 1 14 total items

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

The rules of this game are simple. You need to write a paragraph about anything at all however the rules are: YOU MUST USE CORRECT SPELLING, you cannot use slang or shorthand ect. the catch is you must write all senteces without once using the letter "S". Starting now there may not be another letter "S" used in the thread. It sounds easy but try it.

BEGIN: on the computer window it may look not hard to do however when you actually try to make a paragraph without typing THAT letter it may become quite difficult and you find that you have to think about every word you type and go over everything in your head a number of time. You be talking dumb at certain time to avoid typing that letter but it all be fun. The back-delete button may be touched plenty too to make it work.... It be quite difficult!!!

EDIT: I think i'll add here (cause it wont be read anywhere else) that this is much harder than it sounds and most people who have tried doing so far it have actually failed....whether they realised or not.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

mine: How would the world of today begin to initiate a form of peace when we are all killing each other in that many form of violence and hatred with all the war going on, where did the peace go, where did our children grow, and live on in a world filled by nothing but pain and agony, my lord, deliver your children, our life in pain and agony, may your kind and loving heart forgive our stupidity and grant all your children from great power, to refrain and no longer to continue to hate but to love, even our enemy, whom be human or animal, to be loved by You and all of Your children!

How is that!!!!!(the S here is not a part of the sentence!)

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

I have been watching Elfen Liead and I have to tell you that it be very excellent! I highly recommend it to anyone. If you are offended by blood or violence, do not watch it! However, the plot be amazing! Anyway, what more can I tell you? I tried not to type that forbidden letter. How did I do?

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Speak we must, in this way.
people understand me, will they?
Messing up, Am i?
Speak in yoda style, you must.

:D

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

Haha awesome that is J278!
The letter "s" we cannot use.
Unless rebel you wish to be. ;)

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

i was ill today. i have a headache from time to time and i felt like throwing up. after thinking it over, i decided to stay home after all. i watched tv and a movie to help me not be bored. and then after hour after hour i decided to get on my laptop and go online. now i'm here and feeling better. and tomorrow i will have to go to that long, boring place until friday.

i hope i didn't use the "forbidden" letter

vode

vode

Banned For Inactive

u said stay =]

--o'.'---o

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

reading all the above, i find it funny! it looked like a lot fail at the game by typing in a lot of that letter!

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

I've never looked upon a diamond that big before. The game of which we talk is very odd. I dont not find this particularly hard to type all of it. Tht letter of which we think, can be avoided by easily pulling it out of the hole in which it fit. Therefore you ould have a keyboard except it wont have that latter in it.
Cheer(that letter)

Signature

Fun, i hope i can do it without typing that word, not that hard, but i dont know how long can i make... How the hell did Devildude come out with all that blah blah blah, I mean, that was a meaningful one but did you really write them or did you copy them? No way I could write that kind of thing. Maybe I can try from counting: one, two, three, four, five... oh wait!Not working! How about a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r.... oh my, nope, nope, I didn't type it yet! Funny, we could count from one to nine hundred and ninty-nine without typing the letter A, am i right? littlejonny100, do you mind to create another thread to play another game without typing the letter A? No? Aw, nevermind.... oh dear, i don't have anything meaningful to write, are you are reading here? Hey, look here, I am trying to grab your attention here! No, don't click that BACK button on your internet explorer! No~~~~~~~

vode

vode

Banned For Inactive

ha adventsx

easily has a S in it

--o'.'---o

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

You people are really bad at the game we are playing and nearly everyone up to the point we are at have typed THAT letter. Talking yoda talk may help to an extent however you may accidently type it without thinking. think about what you are typing and don't get carried away in the moment or you will type the letter. Like i typed before up to the point we are at many have failed in the game we are playing.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

FuriousSpark

FuriousSpark

{Furious Angel}

the game we appear to be failing. utterly tragic it be. naturally, i think employing that particular letter merely a chance for the exploration of other vocabulary. do you all agree? the trick to the game of the letter of which we evade be thinking before whacking the keyboard.
i feel littlejonny had a good idea here. i'm quite enjoying the game. i could go on for quite long...i cannot decide what to type on though; the wording reacheth the level of babbling...

>>I watch the stars as they fall from the sky..i held a fallen star as it wept for me, dying..<<

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

a very cute game you have here. what can i do to make it more funky? by giving in and typing the forbidden letter? nah, i don't think i will. i'll keep on thinking about more to type about. can you find the forbidden letter in my paragraph? ;)

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.