Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 wat do u see wen u halucinate? note: dis is not 4 druggies OK!! - Minitokyo

wat do u see wen u halucinate? note: dis is not 4 druggies OK!!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

just close it already! blah!

*sigh* maybe it was a bad thing to post this. . . i should of thought about it a little more . . .

scroll down to know why.

and if u think dat i'm on drugs . . . u r totally WRONG!!

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

I don't hallucinate.

Is this question meant for druggies, or crazy people?

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

no it's not meant for druggies or crazy ppl . . . it's wen u don't get much sleep for a long period of time and u start to halucinate.

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

yeah you start to go nuts from lack of sleep, almost feels like your drunk at times XD

Signature Image

Really? I usually get 8-10 hours of sleep a day. Heh, guess I lose.

xRedPhoenix

xRedPhoenix

Red Eclipse

I hallucinate when i dont get enough sleep.. for two days in a row.. happened quite often these few weeks.. like 5 hours of sleep amongst 3 days? not good... I only see things when im standing still though.. Like people walk past me that arent realyl there... but I ignore it nor does it phase me....

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

Quote by FeelgoodI usually see correct grammar being beaten into internet users who just love to degrade this language. Fucking morons.

huh? what?

Signature

I get very little sleep so I get halucinations sometimes. Like once I saw this person standing in the room with me. It looked like a ghost, all white-like. Maybe it was a real ghost O_o ??

\\\"Pervert!!!\\\" -Naru Narusegewa
member ofhinalovers
animated-animation

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

Quote by DarkestMageI get very little sleep so I get halucinations sometimes. Like once I saw this person standing in the room with me. It looked like a ghost, all white-like. Maybe it was a real ghost O_o ??

*shiver*

Signature

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

Well, let's define "hallucination". There are actually two types: auditory and visual hallucination - the broad term defines them both. Blah blah, yada yada.
... How are you sure what your seeing isn't a hallucination itself?

maybe your just on drugs...................when i hallucinate i see people cutting me and voices telling me to get knifes and shit, and its all really trippy..................................jj i dont hallucinate

ROFL had ya for a second though didnt i

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

Quote by geninlv1Well, let's define "hallucination". There are actually two types: auditory and visual hallucination - the broad term defines them both. Blah blah, yada yada.
... How are you sure what your seeing isn't a hallucination itself?

hmmm . . . good question . . . anywayz i'm talking about visual halucination.

Signature

Quote by nimiru

Quote by FeelgoodI usually see correct grammar being beaten into
internet users who just love to degrade this language. Fucking
morons.

huh? what?

I'm insulting you. Get it?

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

Quote by Feelgood

Quote by nimiru

Quote by FeelgoodI usually see correct grammar being beaten into
internet users who just love to degrade this language. Fuckingmorons.

huh? what?

I'm insulting you. Get it?

geez! why?

*sigh* maybe it was a bad thing to post this. . . i should of thought about it a little more . . .

Signature

It wasn't the idea of the post, it's your sub-retard grammar.

Quote by FeelgoodIt wasn't the idea of the post, it's your sub-retard grammar.

That's how people type when they're typing fast, like on aim or something like that.

\\\"Pervert!!!\\\" -Naru Narusegewa
member ofhinalovers
animated-animation

Spheal

Mueran todos!!!

There are seasons, about a month or more, when I start to see a girl that lives in my house. My place is an old one, I usually stay at home for long periods of time all alone, and often, the sounds of peolple upstairs or in the backyard are heard. This went worst when this "girl" wich I named "Samantha" (because of the "Stir of echoes" movie!), started to appear. I think those are "my hallucinations", because no one else in my family gets to see "her". The cool part is when "she" moves things from place to place, opens and closes doors, hides quickly herself inside a mirror or talks, and no one believes its her! Spooky isn't it?, And I´m not on drugs or making this up. Every one is welcomed to hear or see her in Pocito #89, Popotla, Mexico City. See ya!!!

Signature
Spheal, yo te elijo!!!!
Bola de Hielo, ahora!!!

Quote by DarkestMage

That's how people type when they're typing fast, like on aim or something like that.

Two things.
One: Are we on AIM? I don't believe so.
Two: Is there any point to type fast on AIM? If you weren't a retard and typed with the standard or dvorak system, you could type much faster without using those. Typing like this, I'll get a good sixty to eighty words per minute.

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

umm. . . AIM i don't know this AIM . . . i don't use it whatever THAT is.

Signature

momogai

momogai

I AM HERE BUT NOT....

i hallucinate ppl and objects moving then i blink and i doesnt although for some unknown reason soon after i see that it happens like sound i hear ppl yelling to me but there was no one there and then i hear the real shout....its true i dont lie

WhAt Am I? WhErE aM i? WhY aM i HeRe?
.....ItS tHe EnD.....

Acyx

Ork Warlord

Mm.. what do I see here... I see you either being arrested for possession of hallucinogens, being force-fed anti-psychotic medications, or dying of cerebral hemmorhage from your errant drug use in the next number of years. I swear, is there anything you people won't do to get "F*@k-ed up"? Where is the line drawn?

"And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats and large chu..."

vodkamint

vodkamint

Radendise

Mm... it just happened last night, really.
I couldn't move my body coz it felt as if ants are crawling all over my nerves... (what do you call that feeling again? I'm sure everyone has that feeling...) then when I opened my eyes, I saw a whilte figure in front of me but hey, I think I'm just hallucinating... >__>;;

Signature

JuSt AnOther OrDinarY daY...

I just cant move my body..and my view going into dark....but thats came normally if I dont take a breath normally like usual...

"What's important is...to know fear...and yet take a step forward...!" - Rosette Christopher (Chrno Crusade)

Be a leader, not a follower. Strive for success!

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

How people structure their sentences is none of your business.. as long as you are able to read what is said, there is no need to act like you have in this thread..

Quote by FeelgoodOne: Are we on AIM? I don't believe so.

We may not be on AIM, but we sure as hell are on the Internet. I'm a fast typer, so I sometimes write something wrong (like adding extra letters by accident, i.e. somethiung while typing fast). Way I see it, you're just looking to pull people down by flamming their grammar. Don't, because it is nothing but childish.. and you're 21? -_-

Anyways, I've never experienced hallucinations.

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.