Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 been stabbed? - Minitokyo

been stabbed?

page 1 of 1 24 total items

anyone at MT been stabbed? by yourself or others? If you were stabbed by someone else what did you do to get it? just curious.

myself, never really been stabbed, just with scissors in the wrist by some guy who i beat up later

aiya.

...ah well, no i havent been stabbed i think...but i stabbed my bro and my friend with a pen...not serious though ^^

\(^o^)/

Pirre

Pirre

I will protect

myeah not-serious pen stab in my hand. Stabbed him back too :)

Signature

zimmer

zimmer

uk.myspace.com/zairidesign

Hmmmm haaaaaah, the sweet musky stench of violence.
been stabbed? yes, cute 4 inch razor blade. Nasty Shit.
Looks more like a Samurai Knife rather than a puny razor.
back in colledge, by a guy livin the same dorm with me,
I forgive him, becouse hes my cousin plus it was just accident.
Its deep. First time i see my own bone LoL, 9 stiches on the eblow nudge.

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

im not sure if it counts but i sat on a scissor and i still have the scar on my thigh -.-

i dont know how but ive been stabbed at my arse
when i was ,,,13, 14,, i dont remember.....

climbingmonkey

Climbingmonkey

havent been stabbed but there sure are a few people out there who i wouldnt mind stabbing!

the greatest acheivment in life is doing what you have been told you cannot do.

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Lead pencils, pens, scissors, glass, nails, staples...and the list goes on. Sadly enough, most of them we're the cause of my own stupidity.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

How, you must really be in a bad shape

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

but has anybody actually been in gang fight and got stabbed in the stomach or something?!?

aiya.

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Why don't you ask directly if someone survived in that kind of aggression ?

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

uhmmm....pretty scary being stabbed. no i havent been stabbed by anyfing but that would hurt >_< I dunt know if this is considered being stabbed but, when i was 9 or 10, i accidentally stepped in a bee(the pointy needle is in an upward position)pierced into my feet and it hurts like *****. i ddint go to skul and my feet grew bigger..... -_-

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

lol, yea sure I got stabbed and died.. mentally !

Signature
Avatar + Signature made by TripleG :D Thanks

not but i cut my self when i was little, a knife falls at my foot and it got bleed and leaves a small scar.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

during my time as a gangster in highscool, yeah, once, by a handblade the size of your avaerage cooking knife, it is very painful but thankfully, it was pulled out of my stomach with a small scar only, it was during a gang war with the rivals, they had about 40 people, most of them armed, rods and sticks, but a few were more extreme, we won, overall, but not without suffering quite a lot of people getting injured, mostly serious, two of my other members were stabbed as well, in the hands, and the other at the leg.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

lordofgamblers

lordofgamblers

wazzzzzzzzzzuuuuuppppp!!!!!!!!

i've been stabbed 6 times mostly gang war related but u get used to them ~_~

of all the foods in the world donuts reign supreme

yep, in the 6th grade I got into a bit of a fight, and the kid slid a knife into me right above my pelvis, it hit no organs so it wasn't anything serious..but man, it hurt like a bitch. I still have the tiny scar on ym waist.

Signature Image

bloodsorrow

bloodsorrow

White Ball of Healing Light

Although I have never been stabbed by anyone, I have stabbed my self multiple times (not on purpose though). I collect knives so it was unavoidable. I have 2 scars on my right hand and 1 scar on my left. The worst is on my foot though. When I was first learning how to manipulate a butterfly knife, it slipped out of my hand and stuck in my foot. The blade went in the top and came out the bottom. It did't do any damage to the tendond so there was no permanent damage.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Some girl at school decided she didn't like me and stabbed a pen into my arm, dragging it across my skin. I still have the scar.

i had my foot stitched cuz i was cleaning my room and the desk fell on my foot...anyways i had to work...my mother was watchin the store...we were robbed...as he came out...i was already near the door and i caught him by his coat...threw him on the floor (that is the only time my akido class paid off)...we tangled and he pulled out a pocket knife and stabbed me in the right shoulder...when im one rage...my adrenaline goes off the charts...i dont feel a thing...i beat the dookie out of him...my mom already called the cops and they arrived jus in time...the officer had to pull me off...at first he thought i was the thief...=/...afterawhile i felt the pain in my shoulder and had to b treated so thare you have it

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

Strawberry444

Strawberry444

~ The HYPER and Insane one ~

Dear god XD I get stabbed by little objects like toothpicks from my evil cousin whos the same age as me XD and i get stabbed by my room--whatever thats sharp and comes in contact with my arm... -.- otherwise, nothing serious. Yet.

...Funga-fufu!!! - Yoh Asakura

hell ya twice wait three time if you count stabbing yourslef. one on my wrist and one right in the middle of my leg... and one across my belly right above my bellybutton. its not funny any more. i hate ppl who pull knife in a fist fight. oh if you count pen thats 4 time i think....girls are mean. oh it was not like a gang fight, thank god. those guys will gane up on you if you win. it was some dude thinking he had all the power in the world and thought he can push how ever he felt like. and he happen do share that with one of my friend when i was around. so i ended that. and he not so powerful anymore and knifeless as well. and the other one found myself in the wrong place at the wrong time at the mall. that ended quickly. the dude pull a pocket knife on me because i steped on his foot. ppl are stupid.

†Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch you words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.†

erebusnight

::Kickass Imposter!:: <(^.~)>

I got hit by a sword around 7th grade once on my side. Thank god it didn't go too deep though.
When i was a wee wittle boy, i got stabbed by a pen (same guy who hit me with the sword.)
Another guy tried to slit my wrists in art class with a pair of scissors. I've got a scar from that.

I also stepped on my own knife once. Knives are abundant in my room, since i'm a thrower and a collector. ^.^

Someday we'll know
Why Samson loved Delilah
One day I'll go
Dancing on the moon.

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

Never been stabbed. Never stabbed anyone. Had no reason to stab.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.