Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Funny site - Scambait - Minitokyo

Funny site - Scambait

page 1 of 1 5 total items

anyone here been to or visits often - www.419eater.com ?
this guy pretends to be hooked into a scam, waste the scammers time (and once even got the scammers money) and humiliates them in the end

aiya.

i can't see the sense in this site XD

Yeah, I've seen it. very admirable. Some of those scammers have taken honest and guliable people's money, time, and sometimes their lives. Woot to 419eater for wasting these scaming lair's time and money.

"May the aquisition of wealth no longer be your driving force." - freshblueO2

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish." - Mother Teresa

Nothing beats the guy on the SomethingAwful forums that tricked an eBay scammer into buying a laptop made of cardboard and foam peanuts. And tricked him into paying a few hundred dollars in fees, on top of that.

Heh, that's nice.

Well, people just need to be more aware of what they're getting into. I've been on the sucker end of one of those deals, and I just didn't believe it when it was too good to be true. ~_~ Good to see them get yanked around a bit.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.