Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Community Police are useless! - Minitokyo

Community Police are useless!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

For those of you who live in the UK, do you think Community Police are a waste of time?

I got stopped for cycling on the pathement (because it was too dangerous to cycle on the road) by Co. coppers. Nearly got a fine.

There was a real punch up not too long ago, and the Co. coppers just stood there watching. Perhaps someone should just tell them to call the real police.

Tony Blair is a real ****!! He loves to target normal people. The Co. coppers serve more of a nuisance than in the name of justice.

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

lol, thats how it is, its worse in other countrys

It is time for you to drown

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

Your lucky SonicWind. I would have been stopped,handicupped, then beaten a couple of times and I live in America! :D

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Wow....and its realli amasing to me how the police is never in sight when something realli important goes on toobut i bet you if you place a dozon boxes of donuts there in the middle of the street...oh man I would be very surpise how much coppers i would see... i agree..some of the cops are useless,but they alwas find some dumb reason to label you as s bad person breaking the rules... ~_~ ~_~ so anoying..and its a bunch of crap

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Davinator61

Davinator61

Inquisitor Lord, Ordo Malleus

SonicWind, unfortunately corruption runs rampant in all levels of goverment in all the countries of the world, making it difficult, if not impossible, for those public servants who really care about the people they're supposed to serve to do their jobs effectively. There are bound to be abuses of autority by either the overzealous or the crooked members of the civil services, with the young as their intended targets. But lets not forget that in many cases it was the majority of citizens that bothered the government leaders to impliment these draconian-seeming measures in order to protect their own rights & safety. Plus a lot of these "Community Police" are not trained in how to break up a fight quickly & effectively. Maybe you should join one of these "Community Police" forces, not just to "walk a mile in their shoes", but to also try to make a difference in your community. As for your Prime Minister Tony Blair; there is always the next election in which you & your mates can try to vote him out of office. Hope this helps.

For the enemies of Humanity are many, chief amongst them being the Minions of Chaos & the foul Daemons of the Warp. Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.