Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does anyone else feel out of place? - Minitokyo

Does anyone else feel out of place?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Not on a standard basis, like MT, a crowd type, or different country, but on a deeper sense - out of place from the rest of reality? Let's assume you have a soul or certain wave length that you ride. Does it feel as though that it is somehow special or different and does not belong (at least is very unique, aside from all the other types) ?~

I feel out of place with life... even at my first breath... can anyone elaborate similar experience(s)?

-repeat-

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Yes I can. Ever since I was born I have never felt like I belonged. I'm out of place where I live and out of place in the world. I'm deep and most people find that very different in a bad way I'm not like every other girl. My soul crys out and no one wants to hear it. In life we try so hard to be like everyone else. To be what everyone wants us to be. And when you try to rise up and over come it they just knock you back down. "I don't belong here." Is what I think and feel on many different levels. I no how you feel. Believe me I no how you feel. I will always be different and I have come to terms with that. And take pride in it now. But I still have that small cry that comes from my soul telling me. "You don't belong here." So to your question. Yes I feel you more then you could ever no. I hope this helps you. If you want to talk please PM me sometime. (*^_^*) Sorry for goin on like that.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

j0n0

j0n0

Increadibly Cute

Don't belong, I think the only reason you feel this way is because 1) you expected something else to happen so when it didn't you feel out of place because you don't know what to do. 2) You are put into situations where you don't know the role to play or don't want to play the role. So basically everyone plays a role, but not everyone knows the role they should play or hates their role. I think people have experianced that most of their life, so thats why it seems like you don't belong.

An eye for an eye brings justice, but it is compassion that changes a man.

Another point of view doesn't necessarily make yours more or less right.

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

Goodness, goodness. Out of place, eh? Well, let me tell you something. We ALL are different. There is no "place" to be out of place from. Admittedly, there are some outliers. I consider myself among them, and I suspect you do, too. But when it comes down to... We're all in the same boat. Actually, wait. I stand corrected. We're all in different boats, set adrift in the same sea. It's a pretty common feeling, actually, the idea of "not belonging." And why we feel as such, while I could probably explain somewhat, given the space and time, is debated across the globe by the best minds of our day. Which is why I'm not going to spoil the topic for you. Finding a place for ourselves is a common theme in many stories. Good luck with your own hunt!

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

j0n0, you could never be more wrong... it is not about role playing or being expected to be or do something, but it is deeper, much more internal... like I said before; people have brain waves that identify their aura, a sense of self, it's unique to individuality... avoid thinking of this earth or plane of existence... it's embedded and linked with our bodies.. but that is not the case of this topic... i am trying to bring the unique link to light...

EDIT: echidnaboy726 - maybe i wasn't clear enough... it's not just our unique self that I am addressing, but a deeper sense... one that is felt and seen; however, it cannot be put into believable words or expressions that can adequately state the situation. There will be arguments that it's possible, but words or expressions cannot travel that far IMO; only experience. Can we separate this world for a minute and how it relates and consider something ultimately unique. (key word: ultimate)

-repeat-

i get a bit dizzy with this discussion... aaa * back to my homework*

Signature

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

Whoops, my mistake. With all due respect, though... how do you expect to convey and recieve answers to a question dealing with something too deep to put into words? I understand well enough the idea of the thing. A unique soul, like no other. That unique soul, made so by the numberless facets that make up a person, is invaluable to that person simply because it is theirs, and no other will do. Yes, I do believe I understand the concept. Sadly, I am still a bit too inexperienced to actually say whether or not I believe in it. I question if any of us can know if it's true until we meet our fate. So... did I get it right this time?

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

ya echidnaboy726, i believe that you hit it really close to the center... until we meet our fate

-repeat-

Syngo

Syngo

Laughing in my head 24/7.

I think that feeling out of place shows that you're real, that you know you're someone who has particular interests and hobbies. Then again, I haven't slept in a few days and I'm not sure what's going on. Back to internet surfing I go...

cinnamonsin

cinnamonsin

spicy-sweet dream

I think it has something to do with that fact that the only person we can feel deep into is ourselves. The rest of the people we met just seem shallow... fleeting personalities that can't even come close to penetrating down into the core of who we are. Therefore, it's almost like you're a completely different species than those around you. In a sense, you are. You are the one observer, they are the observed.

There isn't alot that can cure you of feeling out of place... A temporary solution for me was falling in love with my boyfriend. Never before had I felt someone riding life so close to me, beside me... But everything changes eventually, and now I again feel locked inside myself. The things that make me feel that way are usually feelings that I can't find in anyone else...

Yeah I do feel out of place... I just felt something wasn't right out of nowhere. I"M just content one moment, then BAM! Uneasiness. XO
But yeah, I do usually feel out of place... like when I'm with my group of friends, I end up staying quiet. I used to be a real big talker!
I do usually feel sad when something happens to my friends... even if I'm not part of the situation... (like a break-up)

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Quote by cinnamonsinI think it has something to do with that fact that the only person we
can feel deep into is ourselves. The rest of the people we met just
seem shallow... fleeting personalities that can't even come close to
penetrating down into the core of who we are. Therefore, it's almost
like you're a completely different species than those around you. In a
sense, you are. You are the one observer, they are the observed. There
isn't alot that can cure you of feeling out of place... A temporary
solution for me was falling in love with my boyfriend. Never before had
I felt someone riding life so close to me, beside me... But everything
changes eventually, and now I again feel locked inside myself. The
things that make me feel that way are usually feelings that I can't
find in anyone else...

you make a good point, i can relate to your experiences as well. however, i do not believe that the people i meet are shallow, especially those close to me. lol, observer and observed... in my field, it's insurer and insured... lol

i realize that there is no cure, just understanding or coming to terms with the sense, the feeling. love makes that feeling subside, secondary in nature, it becomes. i don't feel locked, i feel like i am forced into this situation and am some kind of experiment with an interesting perspective... <--- key here...

the perspective is one that is overwhelmingly omniscient without knowing anything - like a block in the way of knowing everything - the top and only view from the mountain...
I hope those analogies help

-repeat-

I always feel out of place the only time I ever feel like Im not out of place is when its just me and colleen(my twin) hanging out

Signature Image

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

If you wanna know the answer to all of ur questions and your posts, i suggest that you guys read qur'an, and read the "real" thing...b/c alot of companies have been publishing fake copies....or have someone explain it to u....then u will know why do we even exist ;)....

For me being a muslim, i see the world in a completely different way....in the muslim world here, things are different, communication methods are different, feelings are different, and most importantly, traditions and culture are both totally different from any other nation in the world...

I admit that there are alot of twisted people in our times, there are twisted people everywhere in the world!!! But if you wanna know the true essence of Islam, you should communicate with someone who knows what the heck he's talkin about....not with a long bearded ugly man who says, don't look at women! don't listen to music! don't do this, don't do that! while he looks like a bag of rice, and doesn't practice what he preaches....you should visit one of the arab countries, and check the people out ^_^....

October 4th 2005, was the first day of our Holy Month of Ramadan, in this holy month, we pray more, read Qur'an more, wish more, cleanse our souls, stop doing bad things, visit each other....we do all types of good things....if you wanna know "a bit" more about Ramadan, check out my Happy Ramadan! Thread ^_^....

i hope that helps pimp ;) ...
see ya around, and Happy Ramadan to All ^_^....
Leo

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

lol, yea I know what you definitely mean jasaiyajin, I think it's because no one actually CARES if you know what i mean, like really really.. since someone who is really close isn't ever close enough, for me anyway I suppose. Yup.. it feels like things I understand no one else ever will since I'm so special ! and also most people aren't still developed in the way they think or whatever :D I've met a lot of people that don't notice that they're still talking how society teaches them how to talk and think, people who think they think for themselves but all follow the same predictable thing, it's like I'm out of place because it's either I'm the only one that realises since everyone seems oblivious or I must have a really big ego since I think that I'm not influenced by things :D Who knows.... all I see are oblivious people everywhere

Signature
Avatar + Signature made by TripleG :D Thanks

hmm i just came back from hong kong less than a week and i havent "adjusted" back to australia yet, and in school when i hang with asian friends i feel white, when i hang with aussie friends i feel asian

aiya.

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

Quote by leosama84If you wanna know the answer to all of ur questions and your posts, i suggest that you guys read qur'an, and read the "real" thing...b/c alot of companies have been publishing fake copies....or have someone explain it to u....then u will know why do we even exist ;)....
For me being a muslim, i see the world in a completely different way....in the muslim world here, things are different, communication methods are different, feelings are different, and most importantly, traditions and culture are both totally different from any other nation in the world...
I admit that there are alot of twisted people in our times, there are twisted people everywhere in the world!!! But if you wanna know the true essence of Islam, you should communicate with someone who knows what the heck he's talkin about....not with a long bearded ugly man who says, don't look at women! don't listen to music! don't do this, don't do that! while he looks like a bag of rice, and doesn't practice what he preaches....you should visit one of the arab countries, and check the people out ^_^....
October 4th 2005, was the first day of our Holy Month of Ramadan, in this holy month, we pray more, read Qur'an more, wish more, cleanse our souls, stop doing bad things, visit each other....we do all types of good things....if you wanna know "a bit" more about Ramadan, check out my Happy Ramadan! Thread ^_^....
i hope that helps pimp ;) ...see ya around, and Happy Ramadan to All ^_^....Leo

dont think the qu'ran or the bible or whatever will help him
i think he feels separated from the world time to time
i got some of those moments aswell

Signature

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Quote by wings

Quote by leosama84If you wanna know the answer to all of ur questions
and your posts, i suggest that you guys read qur'an, and read the
"real" thing...b/c alot of companies have been publishing fake
copies....or have someone explain it to u....then u will know why do we
even exist ;)....
For me being a muslim, i see the world in a completely different
way....in the muslim world here, things are different, communication
methods are different, feelings are different, and most importantly,
traditions and culture are both totally different from any other nation
in the world...
I admit that there are alot of twisted people in our times, there are
twisted people everywhere in the world!!! But if you wanna know the
true essence of Islam, you should communicate with someone who knows
what the heck he's talkin about....not with a long bearded ugly man who
says, don't look at women! don't listen to music! don't do this, don't
do that! while he looks like a bag of rice, and doesn't practice what
he preaches....you should visit one of the arab countries, and check
the people out ^_^....
October 4th 2005, was the first day of our Holy Month of Ramadan, in
this holy month, we pray more, read Qur'an more, wish more, cleanse our
souls, stop doing bad things, visit each other....we do all types of
good things....if you wanna know "a bit" more about Ramadan, check out
my [url=http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/33348/]Happy
Ramadan!
[/url] Thread ^_^....
i hope that helps pimp ;) ...see ya around, and Happy Ramadan to All
^_^....Leo

dont think the qu'ran or the bible or whatever will help him
i think he feels separated from the world time to time
i got some of those moments aswell

wrong, I feel separated from the world all the time... i am straight to the point recently, please don't consider this rude...

thank you all for trying to express the difficult explanation of how it must seem, the whole wierd part about the lone soul that is at the peak of a mountain... I can even invert it, lets say a sphere; there is only one center, and I'm in the middle...
all these explanations are just barely touching... I need to ponder on this... an unexamined life is not worth living, lol

-repeat-

xange

xange

~white bunny~

Because I feel that the other people has set me up a trap and everything's a game and that I'm one more piece of a unsolved puzzle. I feel that sometimes I've been tried to be manipulated under others people will. Is like everything you do or say is out of place to the eyes of other people. Because I like to follow my very own direction of life aside from what others normally would pursue. In sum I feel out of this reality as if the simple pleasures people normally seek or not from my preference but rather unamed "sufferings".

she'll **** you just for the taste

Signature

swiftsword420

swiftsword420

Dead To The World

everybody feels out of place at one moment or another. but what i beleave you are speaking of runs deep. much deeper than the deepest depths of any sould you have ever met, correct? its different as well. you can feel the auras of others and feel how shallow they are. and see how shallow they will always be. they could never understand no matter how well you explained it. it is or gift and it is your curse. on one hand, you know that you have received an ultimate gift. a supreme intervention. that allows you to be...different(im not going to elaborate on that part because it confuses people and some people dont want it to be well known among the population) it is a gift. however, on the other hand, it is your curse. because your human soul cries out for a mate. for someone who can just understand what you may be going through. and wothout predjudice i might add because thats another huge issue for people like us. it is your curse because there is no one left who understands and all you cry out for is a master. for somebody to help you through your secret crisis. you find yourself wishing you lived in another place, another world. somewhere where your predicament is not so rare. correct?

swiftsword420

swiftsword420

Dead To The World

also, your separation from the world makes you always feel strngely out of place. and nothing anybody can do will make you feel otherwise, because itsnot you who has to change, its the rest of the world. your separation from the world weighs heavily on your shoulders. it makes you feel that anything yo udo wont matter anyway so you can get careless at times. sometimes it gives you a complete disregard for everyone elses feelings, though your are more than capable of reading them. even the people that you thought could understand because they have a little bit of it cannot understand the more advanced part of it in the least. it makes you lost, it makes you not want to even live in this world. sometimes, it makes you want to kill yourself but you never have the courage because you hope with all your heart that things will change.

swiftsword420

swiftsword420

Dead To The World

does that about some it up jasaiyajin?

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

I do not really know or understand how shallow anyone is around me... Nor do I believe that this feeling requires a mate or someone to understand, but it helps to discuss the ideas behind the feeling in hopes to figure out why it exists. My beliefs have been more open than you stated, but I do understand and agree with the implied message...
Killing the self is actually not due to lack of courage, but lack of explanation, the infamous doubt… it keeps me alive, lol.

-repeat-

Hmm, if you believe it and it's not proven true or inferred then probably ... it can never be known. You know that since a lot of people believe in a common thing that makes it knowledge.. since everything you believe can't be proven true but are self-evident then that knowledge can only be allowed to yourself since it contradicts what other people may deem as true or believe in thus this could make you seem out of place . x_x x_x Anyway, I'm just making an observation here but it seems that the people who do a lot of things that pre-occupied their day have less time to do any thinking, without that they may seem shallow since they might not realise what they are doing and the people that spend all day thinking and such, have a deeper extent, people who are always occupied most probably do things out of Empiricism, that is also something that may separate some people and seem out of place

Signature
Avatar + Signature made by TripleG :D Thanks

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.