Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Loner or friends who don't know you? - Minitokyo

Loner or friends who don't know you?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

Which would you rather be or have a loner with no friends or have friends that will never understand you?
Personally I think I rather be a loner because maybe thru something I will express my self to others but at the same time not everyone will understand you...so I'm kind in the middle but more or lesws leaning towards being a loner

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

I'm a loner by far none of my so called friends understood me so I became the way I am. Being different is what I'm none for. Our world is full of the shallow and beings who live on the sweat of beings only consumed with there own self interest. So I would be a loner anyday then have friends who don't understand me. Good question. (*^_^*). By the way I love your I con.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

I guess I'd rather be a loner. I mean, what's the point if people just don't understand you? Doesn't seem like you'd have any fun or anything. So yeah, I'd rather be a loner.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

Quote by Sanzosgirl19I'm a loner by far none of my so called friends understood me so I became the way I am. Being different is what I'm none for. Our world is full of the shallow and beings who live on the sweat of beings only consumed with there own self interest. So I would be a loner anyday then have friends who don't understand me. Good question. (*^_^*). By the way I love your I con.

Quote by Chloe-chanI guess I'd rather be a loner. I mean, what's the point if people just don't understand you? Doesn't seem like you'd have any fun or anything. So yeah, I'd rather be a loner.

That's certainly true

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

I'd be a loner...but as a matter of fact I am one...

I perfer to have a couple of good friends half the time I don't understand myself so I can't expect anyone else to

Signature Image

Yureika

Yureika

[.: L!ve tHe FulLe$t :.]

i will rather be loner...if i got frineds who wont understand me ...they will oonly hurt my feeling even more.....thast why i choose to be a loner.... :(

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Quote by bevy-chanWhich would you rather be or have a loner with no friends or have friends that will never understand you?
Personally I think I rather be a loner because maybe thru something I will express my self to others but at the same time not everyone will understand you...so I'm kind in the middle but more or lesws leaning towards being a loner

I guess I would fit into the critera you just explained. No one is going to have me pegged fully, I don't really like talking about myself, I stay moody most of the time, and I don't like to be bothered half the time. I say this because I see how most people are and it digusts me, and I try to seperate myself by simple being me. That's why my my other nickname for myself is Wolf~I run with the pack sometimes, but prefer to be by myself.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by t3chb0yI'd be a loner...but as a matter of fact I am one...

same here, my so called ''friends'' i just go around with them because i dont have anything better to do,(when i'm extremly bored) and my best friend( ''friend'' yeah sure, calling my a pshyco cause i'm a guy who is totally possesed bye revenge and hatred)

well i'm a loner, only reason for me to go with ''friends'' is cause i am really bored, and my so called best ''friend'' only knows a bit about the real me(just caue i told him some stuff he thinks he knows everthing now) he keeps saying you have to relase your anger bla bla , i told him if he dosent shut up my anger will go over him

so hard to explain what i am, and also, he keeps to tend that he is a anime fan, he's more like a wanna be anime fan, says he's like me, dont like girls(not in a imature way) and when i found out there was some girls he like and goes around with girls i say. wha's that? i thought you said i dont like girls, and then he starts his, yeah but she's so nice bla bla

maybe the reason why i am a ''loner'' is because no one really understand how i am/feel, and even if they said they did i whould't belive them, or would not accept it

*looks abov* o.o i really do talk much <_<

It is time for you to drown

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

i would rather be lonely since if you friends that doesn't understand you, then there is no use having friends that don't care about you!!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

i would rather be left alone...but having multiple hot chick friends never hurt nobody....

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.