Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 stupid school rules - Minitokyo

stupid school rules

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

im pretty okay with the rules at my current school but in middle school i didnt like how we had to wear shirts with sleeves that covered the whole shoulder and no no-sleeves XP which would've been helpful when its hot

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

my school is doing okay but i don't like it when they don't allow people to wear hats in school buildings!!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

archdevilz

archdevilz

ichimaru gin

mine was tt students (17-18 yr olds) are not to leave sch compound before 1.30pm
rational given by sch : for security reasons, safety of students
actual reason : students from high sch shld not be free earlier than primary school kids or it wld be a disgrace =.=

thus students cant have lunch other than in sch, which shucks

another stupid rule i heard of is the forbidden use of handphones other than in the canteen

Signature
| Bleach | Ecchi-Club | Perverts-Club | MT-SingaporE | |Japanese <3 Lover | Nub |
Check Out my self-made Ichimaru image~

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Well, when I was in school last year, the most annoying one was:
No hats allowed in the classroom
This year however, is much worse (good thing I'm not there anymore):
You're not allowed to wear clothing with visible logos (includes shirts, pants (jeans too), hats or jackets). You have to wear a plain white top with navy-blue pants (no blue jeans allowed). Your socks have to either be white or navy-blue. Gym clothes must be a white t-shirt and navy-blue shorts. No baggy clothing.
Ew.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

When you're not allowed to dres the way you wan't it feels like a part of your identity is taken away. Well I live in Finland and as far as I know we don't have a dress code in any of our schools. Of course you can't for example wear t-shirts with provocative text or images but that's a given.

Maybe the stupidest rule I can remember was in elementary school when in winter in recess we weren't allowed to stay inside if it wasn't atleast -20C outside.

Check out my drawings, please.

climbingmonkey

Climbingmonkey

in my school we get detentions for not having the school emblem on our hats! and for having the wrong bags.
my school is also very sexist. the girls are alowed to untuck their shirts and the guys arent! school sux

the greatest acheivment in life is doing what you have been told you cannot do.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Well at our school we must wear brown school shoes (and they are goddamn hard to find...) and full school uniform. You're not even allowed to wear your netball or rowing jerseys on cold days when you've forgotten to bring your jumper- you';re expected to go and borrow one from the office... which is ridiculous...

I'm sure there are other silly things... but yeah we're not allowed to go to the boys' school really (well people still do... their canteen has got good stuff) and our canteen has no junk food (hence go the boys' canteen)

The rest of the rules I can basically live with- but there are lots of school traditions... dumb is dumb, but I spose they are there for a reason :\

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

i could get away with anything at my school

Machika

Machika

Angel of the Night

My school is actually very easy. I don't have to wear uniform or anything. But it's a bad school. I mean, the education there is terrible.

mukAi-

mukAi-

~juSt mE~

In my old primary skool, we had 'no bully zones' hahahahahah. Does that mean we can bully people outside of those zones? XD

Signature
You did it again / All you ever do i doubt,
What do you want / Let me tell you what its all about.

nothing strict except that have it professor wants that the telephones sound in class or that one breaks the material like all the establishments

Amru-chan

Amru-chan

Strawberry Amru

Yes, school rules are all stupid >_________<. I must wear uniform every weekday >>_________<<, and my uniform is very very ugly, I hate it >_________<.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by leadehuaNo mobile phones in my school as well. The worst rule in my school is that we have to wear name tags on school.

the same as mine! ^^ dumbest school rule of mine:
1. we can't bring our mobile phone no matter what!
2. we must use name tags.
3. we must use black hair tie
4. our dress code is: the skirt is 10 cm below knee (for girls) and like an old fashion dress code for sisters.
5. we can't use the school internet at break times (what the use of it then?!)
6. our break times only 2x15 minutes... T_T
7. not only hat, but also jacket isn't allowed to use! even in the cold weather! gosh!

and many other things.... sigh... poor life.... T_T

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I'm in college now, and most of these "stupid school rules" aren't stupid in hind sight. what I see are posts from whiney grade-schoolers. Don't like it? Tough. Your future jobs will require many of the rules that school is imposing upon you now.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Patlabor13

Patlabor13

The Last Sane Man

Back in the day...
Elementary: Pogs banned
Middle School: Pokemon banned
High School: After a school shooting somewhere else in the country... Mesh backpacks only, id tags to be shown at every entrance, metal detectors, no making knives in metal shop. People, maybe this isn't connecting. This was freaking semi-rural kentucky. Not detroit, chicago, or some slummy area, but a small town area a half hour away from, not a city, but an urban county.

I shall reveal my FPS secret technique. Shoot em in the face... Don't tell anyone, OK?

For my school..
They wouldn't let the girls wear short pants during the physical education..
That's really ridiculous i feel...
It's definitely more comfortable wearing shorts rather than long pants..
Not 2 mention it's really hot in my country 2...

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
Signature

shadowofdoom

shadowofdoom

eccentric empereor of doom

Dress codes suck. they say that there the prevent kids from getting insulted if they were bad clothes, but personaly I think some people want to see a generation of robo people.

There are 3 universal constants on this planet: death, persecution and revolution.

I'm in ottawa U so i dont have these prob....I read few of yours damn that sux i'm glad i'm done with high school............\=)

Signature

darkhimat

darkhimat

- Overload -

Lol in my school, after school, the students of each form have to use their own specified stairs .. so for example, the Form 5 students can ONLY use the Form 5 stairs, and Form 1 students can only use their own stairs.

Prior to that, the students from upper forms aren't allowed to go to other lower form classes. Well, according to the discipline teacher, he doesn't want upper form students to bully younger students, or disturb the lower form gals~
As if the students got nothing else better to do..

We cant buy cola and other sweets from our school's machines during meal-time because some people thought that those things were reasons why students wont eat school food. Other thing what makes this rule kinda meaningless is that we can still go to our nearest shopping place to buy those things what we cant buy from school...

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

In my school i cannot paint my nails or my hair and i cannot take my cellphone there! i h8 school!

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

Dress code that includes the I.D., not allowed to use cellphones once to enter your classroom or during lessons, no one is allowed to stay in the classroom during lunch and the worst is no eating during class discussions. Oh! I can't wait to get to college.

Signature

We have to stay within school grounds for the whole day. Though everyone with a car just drives off whenever. damn bastards with their cars. I really need to get off my ass and get my license soon.

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

Quote by eXDream2K5I'm in college now, and most of these "stupid school rules" aren't stupid in hind sight. what I see are posts from whiney grade-schoolers. Don't like it? Tough. Your future jobs will require many of the rules that school is imposing upon you now.

A voice of reason! I agree with you. I was reading these and I was like, "No hats?...so what?". I have plenty of rules I have to follow now that I'm in the work place, and they are much stricter than "no hats". But hey, I understand how these rules can be annoying. I thought they were stupid when I was in high school.

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.