Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cluster Edge (new anime) - Minitokyo

Cluster Edge (new anime)

Tagged under Cluster Edge

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Cluster Edge was just released last week or so, I watched 2epes so far, and seems that it might be a shounen-ai series... im not really sure though, it looks like it, since there is no sign of women in the series, but alot of bishounens^^;. Too bad it seems Sunrise doesn't plan to put much money into this, I guess their main budget burner this season is Mai-Otome... kinda a disappointment. but overall the animation and music is great, you guy should check it out.^^ I love it! Ihope it does turn out to be shounen ai^^ lol
any comments on the series?
http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,3447,kwucvn,cluster_edge.html
http://www.cluster-edge.net/
http://animesuki.com/series.php/691.html

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

cool looks like a show i would like! what channel is it on???

B4U

B4U

I.N.V.U

yea, I watched it! this really cool... yea I agree it might just be an shounen ai series :) the story is great and so as the charas. they all look so cool! *bishounens* XP XP XP

.:::I Long For you::.

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Sounds cool, I'll definately have to check it out, 'specially if it does turn out to be a little shounen ai :D

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Ryan19

Ryan19

Return of ME

Looks great. Story sounds interesting.
Thanks for sharing^^.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

AngelLoveSong

AngelLoveSong

My Angel Love Song

owww, it sounds great! I will check it out! yay! I hope its going to be shounen ai! I just loved loveless! thank you for sharing with us^^ *goes downloads eps. 1*

There is not a love song better then this....

HotGimmick

HotGimmick

~Just a little More Time~

Quote by Chloe-chanSounds cool, I'll definately have to check it out, 'specially if it does turn out to be a little shounen ai :D

same here! *runs and grab epes 1*

Kojiroh

Mokona

woah !! i dont liek shounen ai animes.. they sort of turn me off.. i liek mai-HiME.. i hope mai-otome is just as good.. anidb contains another outline of it.. it sounds alryte.. just the shounen ai part which is making me resist..

This above all, thine own self be true.

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Quote by Kojirohwoah !! i dont liek shounen ai animes.. they sort of turn me off.. i
liek mai-HiME.. i hope mai-otome is just as good..
anidb
contains another outline of it.. it sounds alryte.. just the shounen ai
part which is making me resist..

hmmm..... it looks like it would be shounen ai, but no one knows it for sure.... maybe its not :\

Signature

i watched the first episode.. but i dont get what it is talking about.. T_T so therefore i didn't keep on watching it. i found that the characters in the anime looks like girls.. XD is it my imagination? lol.. but yah.. i like it .. but i dont understand it..

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

hmmm, interesting anime, seems like a "noble theme" to me....when i saw the characters, i'm like >.< are they girls or guys?
lol....at any case....is it out at the fan-subs, or on TV, or what?

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

broken1

broken1

The Broken God

what is the story about the link is broken

iam curious

Kojiroh

Mokona

Quote from Anidb: Cluster E.A. is a prestige school where highborn sons go to. One day, Agate Fluorite transfers to the school. His unprecedented acts and innocent smiles bring refreshing airs to the students who were tired of routine days. However, he has a secret of his birth and power to make “miracles”.

shounen ai is ghey things right?? i dont find that very romantic at all.. my tutor reminds me ALL THE time, "if such a thing was displayed twenty years ago, the kids would bash yu to set yu straight".. i just reply to him saying.. "yu got bashed several times didnt yu??" anyways !! lets hope it doesnt turn out to be one of those animes.. im gonna go watch it now.. ja ne..

This above all, thine own self be true.

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

cool it looks pimp

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

Leena

Leena

Leena = Raine = KYRILL

looks like a nice anime. gonna dl the 1st ep.

Signature

CuteSherry

CuteSherry

I seek peace in my dreams.

I saw the first episode too and I personnaly think it might not turn to be a shonen ai anime.
No offense but it's too well done to end being only a shonen ai dedicated to not so much people (all the boys - or almost- will start running away when they hear it's a boy's love anime...): more like a shonen anime but...well, with a lot of bishounen and -maybe- "suspicious" relationships but nothing clear.
Or else it would be a waste...I really like shounen ai too but, come on! I really don't want this one to end up this way!

Zeliard

Zeliard

I confess! I'm an otaku!!

I checked up animenewsnetwork before downloading the series. It is helmed by the same director who did Gundam Wing. And the mech design is by none other than a gundam mech designer. Most important of all, it's by Sunrise, what else can go wrong? Go watch it!

Signature

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Uhmm, you're right abou tit being a Shounen-ai. All guys, and with they look, you would think they were girls (seriously, they green-haired guy with the headband looks like a girl). At any rate, the character design looks top-notch, so it should please those of you who get your kicks from this sort of thing .

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

It looks cool, for some reason the character design reminds me of Evangelion and the general world reminds me of Meine Liebe. The first episode was a bit weird, but then first epsiodes usually are, hopefully subsequent episodes will explain things XD

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

Faikenshin

Faikenshin

WHY HELLO THERE

Cool!! it looks awsome but which is Agate? and witch channal? sorry i ask point less ?'s.

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Quote by FaikenshinCool!! it looks awsome but which is Agate? and witch channal? sorry i ask point less ?'s.

http://www.bopomo.cn/upfile/article/2005/07/1913640513.jpg
Agate is the one with the black hair.

Signature

Lirael

Lirael

Eternal Sunshine

hmmm... maybe i will have to watch it... now this might sound stupid but what is a shounen ai series? thanks so much! :)

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

i

Quote by Liraelhmmm... maybe i will have to watch it... now this might sound stupid but what is a shounen ai series? thanks so much! :)

lol yeah i was gonna ask the same thing... wat's a shounen ai anime? I'm guessing it's certain type of anime (ie/ historical, mecha etc.)

Edit: keke my bro just told me what it means. I think it basically means that all the guys look like pretty boys.

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Quote by Kidderi

Quote by Liraelhmmm... maybe i will have to watch it... now this might
sound stupid but what is a shounen ai series? thanks so much! :)

lol yeah i was gonna ask the same thing... wat's a shounen ai anime?
I'm guessing it's certain type of anime (ie/ historical, mecha etc.)
Edit: keke my bro just told me what it means. I think it basically
means that all the guys look like pretty boys.

shounen ai means boyxboy thing... gay *cough* ^^ type of thing

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.