Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cluster Edge (new anime) - Minitokyo

Cluster Edge (new anime)

Tagged under Cluster Edge

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

PhantomThiefKid

PhantomThiefKid

Criminal Number #1412

iv watched! it i really liked it, though it does looks like it might be little shounen ai... I hope not :sweat:

Signature Image

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

sounds really cool, but I ever watched it, but I would like to someday^^ thank you for sharing this with us aya-chan

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

loneknight

loneknight

life is but a walking shadow

Sorry, I don't like it. I like anime with male and female characters. Otherwise, it seems so weird and boring.

I watched the first 12 episodes a while back, but with my old Mac and dial-up connection, I have to rely on others for fansubs. I finally broke down and bought the Hong Kong bootleg DVD's for the series, and despite the problematic subtitles, fell in love with the series all over again by watching the remaining 13 episodes.

I also made the discovery that there is a three-episode OVA that was released as "secret episodes" on Volume 9 of the Japanese release. I have mine ordered from CD Japan and will have it in hand in just a few days. I'll have to rely on my daughters to help me with understanding it (the Japanese release doesn't have subtitles) and am keeping my fingers crossed that someone fansubs them soon! I can provide the raw files once I get my DVD, but that's as far as I can go with it.

Oh, and the company responsible for putting out Cluster Edge is Sunrise. I discovered the series inadvertantly since Sunrise also produced the Inuyasha anime, and that remains my first love and obsession. I've been scanlating the Inuyasha manga since last May, when one of the major scanlation websites stopped posting the weekly scanlations. I'm hoping, too, to release Cluster Edge as a scanlation project - I have the first couple of manga volumes and have a translator waiting for me to get her the scans. I'll check with our Japanese bookstore to see if I'm behind on my volumes. One thing to note - the manga appears to be quite different than the anime.

To Urd-Chan:

I was wondering if you still have the cluster edge OVA DVD with you cuz i have been looking for the OVA Episodes for a long time now. I managed to get the 3rd OVA from megaupload. I am still searching for the first 2 eps. I was just asking if you can upload the 1st 2 eps and send them to mi through email? I don't really mind if it is RAW.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.