Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The speeches that you like from Anime or Manga - Minitokyo

The speeches that you like from Anime or Manga

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Natsuki-MaiHime

Natsuki-MaiHime

"I have wait so long for this"

What speeches that you like from Anime or Manga? Tell me who say that.
With me, the speeches I like is :
" What you really need can never caught, no matter how much you chase it. Since the beginning, it was inside yourself. " (from Hatsuki Azuma - Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito)
" The Sun only shines because of the Moon. The Sun shines because the beauty of the Moon needs light to be appreciated. If the Moon wasn't there, the Sun wouldn't have any reason to shine. " (from Himeko Kurusuawa - Kannazuki no Miko)
AND YOU?

Signature Image
"Will you kill someone you love, because of love" - from Ga-Rei -Zero-
Visit my gallery: http://natsuki-maihime.minitokyo.net/gallery/
In love with Touhou series. :x

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Mine would be from Makoto Shishio in Rurouni Kenshin:
"Big fishes eat small ones, no place for the weak"

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

broken1

broken1

The Broken God

Mine is "if you are stupid, always remember that their is always someone stupider"
from Ikkitousen

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

Quote by broken1Mine is "if you are stupid, always remember that their is always someone stupider"
from Ikkitousen

This one is cool lol. ill tell you mine later cuz i cant think of one right now ^_^'

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

i will make mine from Byakuya Kuchiki of Bleach where he talks to Renji in Episode 52 after he locks him down with demon magic.
" you know the differnce between u and me...?"
"let me tell you, it is the level..."
"a monkey(or gorilla) can only see the reflection of th te moon in the water, no matter how he reaches for it, he will only sink down to the bottom..."
"your teeth can never touch me...."
so cruel..yet so precise n confident and sure and true

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Oharu de gozaru ya! From Rurouni Kenshin
P.S.:That's how you spell it,right?

Darkest secrets.Betray your friends.Look into the eyes of fear.Love the right person.Let go

Make mine from CCS, Sakura and Sakura only spell, the original one: zettai daijoubu

Blue Silent Bell

ohh, the one that i will always remember is
"tat-chan is tat-chan, kat-chan is kat-chan!" from touch and was a spoiler in Kimiguri orange road

i don't know the excat words but its some thing like this "You have perfect legs so stand-up on your own" from fullmetal alchemist.

getJosie4

getJosie4

Dreamer

One of my favourites (from Cowboy Bebop) is, when Small Faye on the tape tells to the grown up Faye : " Good Morning, Me! Did you sleep well? And did you wake up well? Does the light and the wind, the air and the smell, all feel brand new? Is each and every cell in your body awake now? Today, you are who you are today. You're a newer version of me."

This whole plot shows Fayes real kind character.But she keeps it undercover now.

get_Josie4

~Twelve~ (coming soon)
~STRANDED~ New One Piece Doujinshi
Coming soon...
Have a look and comment!

DarkSwordGram

DarkSwordGram

Sword of Legend

One of my favorites is from the main character of the manga Rebirth, Deshwitat L. Rudbich, it goes something like this, "If God himself stands in your way, kill him and forge your own path!"

This is impossible! You creatures are but slaves of the Gods! -Hrist

"My Brother and my sister" from Taishi(Comic Party) "Dragon Slave" magical attack from Lina Inverse from The Slayers....The speech before the attack is very cool!^^

supersay

supersay

Yo! Wass'up...?

Quote by T-kun"My Brother and my sister" from Taishi(Comic Party) "Dragon Slave" magical attack from Lina Inverse from The Slayers....The speech before the attack is very cool!^^

hehehe... slayers. yeah I remember that one. :)
Me? um... currently I remember now that is Sasuke's (naruto) when he leaves Konoha village, "You're really annoying..." .
XO

I personally like this speech from Hellsing (Manga).

*the phrases in the [ ] are the translations.*

"Denn wir fahren, Gegen England! Aus Nach England!
[Then we drive, Against England! Off to England!]
Denn Wir wollen es nicht laanger erleiden.
[Then we don't want to suffer any longer.]
Wir lachen die Englaander aus Waahrend!
[We laugh at the English as we go to invade!]
Denn wir fahren,
[Then we drive]
Denn wir fahren, Gegen England! Aus nach England!
[Then we drive, Against England! Off to England!]
Gib mir deine hand, diene weisse hand.
[Give me your hand, your white hand.]
Leb' wohl mein schatz, leb' wohl.
[Good bye my love, good bye.]
Selbst wenn die kunde kommt dass ich gefallen bin.
[Even if word comes that ich have fallen in battle.]
Dass ich schlafe in der Meersflut,
[Then I sleep in the ocean.]
Weine nicht um mich, mein schatz.
[Don't cry for me, my love.]
Denn wir fahren, Denn wir fahren, Gegen England! Aus nach England!
[Then we drive, then we drive, Against England! Off to England!]
Denn wir fahren.
[Then we drive.]

sakura, i...i... i really like you! (shaoran)
you are an IDIOT! (chidori- FMP)
i promise i will be back to have some tea with you (kazuki- getbackers)
SIT! (kagome)
orooo! (kenshin)

yuuko (xXxHolic) : "I told you, isn't it? ... There is no such thing as "coincidence in this world... it was inevitable."

yuuko (xXxHolic) : "It means that during your lifetime, every incident that passes as meaning. the meeting between you and i also as meaning"

sakura (CCS) : WoƩ?

Hachi (Nana) : "To this day, i still can't forget that night... you were singing along in broken english the song that didn't even have any lyrics yet. It was like i was taken in by some mysterious incantation. i was mesmerized by your voice" and "Nana, you made my childhood dreams come true" and "nana... if you've been a man, we would have lived a perfect love..."

Sunako (Perfect girl evolution) : "who dare hurt God's best creation? those being of lights !"

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

Naruto's speech about not having a family. The time when he and Sasuke "met" at the rapids.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please do not bump old thread that are more then 3 months without new posts especially threads where there is no discussion going on.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.