Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do u agree that the Suzaku Seven (FY) are the weakest? - Minitokyo

Do u agree that the Suzaku Seven (FY) are the weakest?

Tagged under Fushigi Yuugi

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Do you agree that the suzaku warriors are the weakest? (in terms of power)
In...
Seiryuu Seven - Nakago or even Amiboshi can finish off lots of people with their powers...
Genbu Seven - Uruki's sharp wind blades can do the same... Namame's rocks can sure bring nasty earthquakes and Tomite can freeze u to death.
Byakko Seven - Tatara's power in using plants is formidable... even Subaru's Time spell is ok.

There are not much details on the Genbu and Byakko warriors, so they shouldn't be compared to the Suzaku and Seiryuu. I agree though that the Suzaku warriors are generally weaker than the Seiryuu and that is perfectly alright.

It wouldn't be fun to watch if the Suzaku warriors were so strong they just bash through the opposition and reach the end with little struggle. ;)

Quote by EnchanterThere are not much details on the Genbu and Byakko warriors, so they
shouldn't be compared to the Suzaku and Seiryuu. I agree though that
the Suzaku warriors are generally weaker than the Seiryuu and that is
perfectly alright. It wouldn't be fun to watch if the Suzaku warriors
were so strong they just bash through the opposition and reach the end
with little struggle. ;)

Genbu warriors are really strong! (based on the lates Genbu Kaiden)
Uruki - uses fierce wind
Tomite - ice blades, chi ring
Hatsui - needles from his body
Namame - He is Golem!! not human. he uses rocks and he rocks!!
Hikitsu - ice/water snakes and revelation of one's past by looking on his seishi mark on his right eye.
Iname - uses her long hair as a weapon
Urumiya - not yet appeared.

Quote by crystille21
Genbu warriors are really strong! (based on the lates Genbu Kaiden)
Uruki - uses fierce wind
Tomite - ice blades, chi ring
Hatsui - needles from his body
Namame - He is Golem!! not human. he uses rocks and he rocks!!
Hikitsu - ice/water snakes and revelation of one's past by looking on his seishi mark on his right eye.
Iname - uses her long hair as a weapon

You can write likewise for the Suzaku seven. They will make an as impressive list. The uninformed will never know which side really is stronger.

Quote by crystille21
Urumiya - not yet appeared.

This is not a good argument. :D

I don't know about being the weakest, but they sure seem to be the dumbest. They never seem to have a clue about anything, especially Miaka.

~Lol. I concurr. What is it with the Japanese and their insane love of stupid heroines? Love her and all that, but all she does is go like, "TAMAHOME! TAMAHOME! HElP ME! MY FOOT IS STUCK IN THIS WAD OF GUUUUM! AHHHH! HELP!"

XD.

I think the Suzaku Seven are only the weakest because they are all so emotional. In most animes, emotion is a big factor when it comes to power. The seven of them are too emotional to properly bring out their power.

Or at least that's what I'd like to think.
I personally prefer the Seriyu Seven.

Yes...of course they are....especially Chiriko and erm...Mitsukake.....they're actually quite useless...

Suzaku warrior are the weakest. Even when their
magic items to raise their power they could not win Nakago
Even all the seven warrior were not even with Nakago.

merged: 11-20-2005 ~ 03:49pm
Suzaku warrior are the weakest. Even when their
magic items to raise their power they could not win Nakago
Even all the seven warrior were not even with Nakago.

Zaza4

Zaza4

~.:llTsukimiya.Yukikoll:.~

I don't think they are the weakest. Even though their power were not as powerful as the other group, but that does not mean they are the weakest. You may think Mitsukake was useless, but I think he was useful, because he can used to heal the other warriors, while the other group does not have a healer like him. Chiriko maybe a bit useless, but his knowledge has help the warriors solved many problems.

Therefore, I don't think they are the weakest.

They aren't the weakest. The problem is, is that some are not looking at the weaknesses of the other groups. Unfortunately I haven't watched or read the series in over a year so I don't quite remember the other groups so I can't point out the weaknesses. All I know is that all the groups are about equal. Time, circumstances, luck, and a bit of strategy is what wins battle. A person 20 times stronger than another can still lose if the other is smarter than the strongest.

True, their powers r not strong n nakago can defeat at least 2 of them (last ep chichiri n tasuki) easily at once. also, their really naive and weak minded and rush into battle with no strategy.

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

Quote by Bevtan888True, their powers r not strong n nakago can defeat at least 2 of them (last ep chichiri n tasuki) easily at once. also, their really naive and weak minded and rush into battle with no strategy.

I agree
when they were attacked by Soi they were more or less useless
if miaka didn't have the sacred sword they would have been dead
and it seems that nakago can take them all out easily himself

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

seiryu's the best, no doubt of that. then comes Genbu... and maybe the third are the Suzaku.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Don't bump threads after such a long period of inactivity.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.