Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does anyone have seen the first episode of Blood+ ? - Minitokyo

Does anyone have seen the first episode of Blood+ ?

Tagged under Blood+

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Hi, as the title of the post say, I was wondering if someone has already seen it.
I watched the OAV and I fear the anime would be as bad as it. Can someone give me an opinion ?

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

Well not yet, but i doubt i will..even though i feel sorry for the writer to have to follow up from FMA and GSD...but apparently it shouldnt be shown at the time it is shown in japan coz its too bloody.

\(^o^)/

i've see it but..well the saya on the movie was a little different
from what i've see on the 1 chapter seems like i'll be funny (or for me )
for me the ova was good..if you could call that a ova

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

Bado2025

Cutter

OVA? Wasn't it a movie?
Welll, the movie I saw was fantastic, very well animated and violent... Just like the 1st ep from Blood+. The characers are interesting, the story seems nice and Saya's sword is much more cooler than the movie's sword.
I think that the Vampires (I really don't remember the name that they used) in the movie was much more scarier than the chapter's one.

Well, this was my opinion, bye!

All right!

I've watched the first 14 episodes and I can say that I'm glad to see it. It leads on to what made Saya the person that u saw in the OVA. It's a prequel to movie. I can't wait for my friend to get the subs synched on 15;)

Is good to see, but in some points for me is a bit slow and empty the history. But the overall is that is a good anime. Maybe i want a bit more of action/battles.

It's takes place after the OVA..

I have watched the anime till epi 20 and i thnk its getting more and more interesting as they are slowly revealing the past. It keeps me going on to wanna watch the anime. Luv the anime. I have not watch the movie or ova b4 though.

i did liked the ova as well but the anime is good, way much better them the ova i think.

kunoichi-chan

kunoichi-chan

CG maniac

I think that the ova is better :)
The anime is really slow but it is ok :D

Signature Image

I agree the show is kinda slow at first, BUT it get better >.< I was crying so much in the end ....

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

OVA? Movie? I only know of the original Blood: The Last Vampire Movie and Blood+ the 50ep series. The first was very good, the latter bored the hell out of me. And I had so much expectations on this series -_-

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

This was bumped and the first episode was a fairly long time ago. If you wish to discuss this series further I believe a new thread would better fit. Closed

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.