Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever felt like you disappointed everybody? - Minitokyo

Ever felt like you disappointed everybody?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

sacred-angel

sacred-angel

loving only you~

Today I had to do a driving exam......And as you may guess I failed! :(
It was raining too much and I couldn't see that well,like the regular days.When I had driving lessons it never rained.... (I have so bad luck...) I did a very stupid thing, don't know why, maybe because I was stressed and affraid and then failed.I never dreamed I could failed because of such stupid error!
Now I fell like I've disappointed everyone, my family in particular.Their not angry at me; they say it's normal, things like that happen and sometimes one has luck on the driving exam but we can also be unlucky.....Even my instructor said that I drive pretty well, tough I don't have much self confidence in myself.....
I feel like wanting to be lonely in my room and crying all day cause I wanted so much to pass, not only for the people around me but also myself :(
Have you ever felt like this?

well in hockey, i tried to deflect a lifted shot and went off my stick in goals - own goal, kinda humilating, and all the times ive cause penalties for "hacking", "dangerous" play kinda dissapoint the team

aiya.

sacred-angel

sacred-angel

loving only you~

I know what you mean....Even the pros have to deal with that during the games....
That's why I don't like very much to play sports in teams....That never happened to me but in basketball and volleyball when you miss a ball or the basket and everybody looks down , but still they try to confort you; I fell bad -_-

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Don't worry about it. I failed my permit test.....twice. I was really depressed after that cuz i had to wait 2 weeks or something like that. I felt as if all those hours studying(or lack thereof) were wasted.

The one time I felt like I let my parents down was when I was pulled over for running a red light. I felt so bad because at the time, they had to pay the ticket.

Signature Image

WasZanz

WasZanz

Doin my part.

I used to feel that way all the time, I spent most of my life feelin that way. Then one day I stopped caring what everyone else wanted.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I always feel like this, when I make a stupid wall for show it here!! >.<
and many things...my things...lol

Signature Image

yeah i felt like that too all the time, even i mess up way too easy when i feel nervous. it happens alot of different things, even that i have never did them before.... and when i feel bad, i'll be in my room just thinking about it till i come to a understanding that i can try again since now i have done it before and just learn by my mistake that emberrast me on the first place... i mostly hate putting other people or a person in danger when i do stuff.... but they know its my first try in some things.... so yeah, i know how you feel...

Kondo

Bunny Ronin

Yeah, I know what you mean, I had an exam last week, and I thought I was going to ace it, and in the end I barely passed, I felt like I've let everyone down, especially my teacher.

(\_/)
( . .)
c(")(")
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Proud Member of::[BunnyWorldDomination]::[Bleach]

The Bible::[Vol.1]::[Vol.2]::[Vol.3]

i could do things that any asians could do...breakdance, dance, flips, martial arts...i can do them but i get shy in a crowd so i dont evne attempt to do one...a real let down

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

yes, and I was ashamed. it was some thing that I had no control over, I blamed myself, and I know some of my family members were let down, even they didn't say so, some things you just know without being told.

Ephix

Ephix

Chibi Dark Elf

drivers test is no biggy, lots of people fail. I didn't but thats because I took professional driving lessons for 8 months, but yea i didnt do perfect either. You'll get another chance at the driving test and you learn from your mistakes. When you are done the test though theres no more pressure and you can drive however you want.

Also, i havent lived a day of my life without thinking ive dissappoined someone. My dad is really strict (im guessing because he wants the best for me and all), he pushes so far as to say perfect marks aren't good enough and whatever im doing i can try hard and I can count on one hand the number of times hes said good job in the past 10 years.

Signature

"Sleep is for the weak. *yawn* DAMNIT!"

samu02

Back to Basics

I failed 5 subjects in my first year of college. What's worse is that I was supposed to be the smart in the family. It sucks to be me at times. But I never gave up though

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

MidnightMiko

MidnightMiko

Bountiful Kindness

Feeling I'm not good enough and that I'm letting everyone down is a large portion of my life story. ....which I just realized is scattered on this site. O.O; Dear God what have I done...

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

iiwa

iiwa

Cheeky Little October Kiss

i sure did felt like this before.
horrible feeling but that was some really long time ago.

Ano hi kimi ni sayonara sae iezu,
Soshite miushinatta yume mo..

Signature Image

nope, I don't think I have ever. I have felt like I disappointed myself. I feel what I doing is not eough or wrong. It shouldn't be that way or should this way. The list go on. I usually don't think about others before me. No, I don't think I all that. I those type of people If I can be happy then everyone can be happy as well.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

Yes . . . . many times . . .

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

Yeah I've failed many people...It feels bad but then I make it up to them.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.