Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what if ur hair suddenly stopped growing ? o_O - Minitokyo

what if ur hair suddenly stopped growing ? o_O

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

today me my buds were chattin and i realized how slow my hair was growing since i last cut it and asked "what would i do if my hair stopped growing?!". my friend would personally wear it "bald" with pride.

Kiriou

Kiriou

~**Cherry Kisses**~

I would be mad if my hair stoped growing. Because it is so long right now and it is beatiful. But if it stops growing, I will scream so loud that it might knock over some heavy stuff :nya:

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

i'm fine with how long my hair is right now, a bit under the eye brows, not to long and not to short

It is time for you to drown

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have only a few inches left before they reach my knees! NOoooooooooooooooooooo XD !!!!!!

Quote by glassheartOH MY god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have only a few inches left before they reach my knees! NOoooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!

That is so sweet.....down to your knees? Awesome girl ^-^ Anyways..I would totally freak out and buy a wig...but I don't think it's possible...

OH i would go crazy and buy all the hair growing products to help. :)

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

I just got a hair cut about 2 hours ago, so I'd be perfectly OK if it stopped growing...

"Anything is possible, the impossible just takes longer."

I would probably be okay. I'm not all that interested in what length my hair is.

*Shrugs* Wouldn't affect anything, i'd just never shave or get a hair cut...

\"The larger the island of knowledge, the longer the shoreline of wonder.\"
-+Ralph W. Sockman
\"Noone dies a virgin because everyone gets screwed by life.\"

Nedel

Nedel

The armor, the rose, the one

I think it would be okay. They are just long enough right now and I like the way they are. Don't I ever see scissors near my hair for the next 2 months! I put 'em right back in the eyes of thw wielder. XD

(\ /) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature
(O.o) to help him on his way to world domination.
(> <)

Strawberry444

Strawberry444

~ The HYPER and Insane one ~

XD I love my hair long, i'd be ok if it stopped growing, just leave it at that. XD But if i wanted it shorter THEN longer... id so scream XD

...Funga-fufu!!! - Yoh Asakura

Charmaynard

Charmaynard

The Best Part Of Waking Up

ok, are we just talking about head hair or all over? because either way, i think i could manage that. wouldn't have to shave anymore.

Try The Lizard, You'll Love It.

i wouldnt mind if my beard stopped growing, im only 17 and my beard is massive (must be my scotish and irish roots.) so i have to keep shaving it. id hate it if my head hair stopped though cause i whant to keep growing my hair out. all my friends who are chicks love my long hair ^_^. all the other guys in our group keep buzzing it and so im the only dude with remotly long hair

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

i wouldnt mind, you wouldnt have to shave or pay for a hair cut anymore

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

Kondo

Bunny Ronin

I would jump off the nearest bridge, x.X

(\_/)
( . .)
c(")(")
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Proud Member of::[BunnyWorldDomination]::[Bleach]

The Bible::[Vol.1]::[Vol.2]::[Vol.3]

If I knew my hair stopped growin... I'd know that I'm starting to get old XD

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

crypthis

confusing reality

too young to be bald!!! no0o0o0o! :p

embarrassing!!! i'll wear a wig!

I'll force it to grow! *evil laugh*

from the looks of it, lots of you don't care...think about it though, if it stopped growing and u like ur hair..what would happen if some random person came up to u and "accidentally" cut off a bunch of ur hair?!

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Quote by KondoI would jump off the nearest bridge, x.X

I second that XD!

I'd probably become very angry. My hair's okay now, but I'm always waiting for it to get longer. And if my hair were to stop growing, that'd also mean that I'd have a limit on the dyes I can use.

Quote by hikarinotenshifrom the looks of it, lots of you don't care...think about it though, if it stopped growing and u like ur hair..what would happen if some random person came up to u and "accidentally" cut off a bunch of ur hair?!

I'd be real pissed. Then I'd go to the salon & do my hair in a new hairstyle. I've seen people with short hair (girls & guys) and I think the hair is pretty cool. :)

julia-txw

julia-txw

kawaii~

my hair stopped growing?!!!!!!! i ll scream out loud....!!!!!
i want my hair long, and its short now
>.<

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.