Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what if ur hair suddenly stopped growing ? o_O - Minitokyo

what if ur hair suddenly stopped growing ? o_O

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

Quote by asuza

Quote by hikarinotenshifrom the looks of it, lots of you don't care...think about it though, if it stopped growing and u like ur hair..what would happen if some random person came up to u and "accidentally" cut off a bunch of ur hair?!

I'd be real pissed. Then I'd go to the salon & do my hair in a new hairstyle. I've seen people with short hair (girls & guys) and I think the hair is pretty cool. :)

lol but if someone cut it after that then it'd b nasty. i'd hate to b that person considering what u might do o.O j/k

Quote by hikarinotenshi

Quote by asuza

Quote by hikarinotenshifrom the looks of it, lots of you don't care...think about it though, if it stopped growing and u like ur hair..what would happen if some random person came up to u and "accidentally" cut off a bunch of ur hair?!

I'd be real pissed. Then I'd go to the salon & do my hair in a new hairstyle. I've seen people with short hair (girls & guys) and I think the hair is pretty cool. :)

lol but if someone cut it after that then it'd b nasty. i'd hate to b that person considering what u might do o.O j/k

Actually... yeah... I don't know what I'd do after that..... x_x

tripleG

tripleG

To simply be

mmm.. I will probably just start wearing a cap...lol

Signature

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

I can finally stop using duct tape to remove hair between my legs and ass cheeks.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

i'll die if that happens to me.... >.<

My hair has stopped growing more or less.
I expect to be fully bald soon.
It is not a good feeling.
People mock you for it.

It would be cool actually, because I hate it when it grows long and becomes a mini-afro.

Everyone knows the meaning of death, but no-one knows the meaning of life...

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

I would certianly invest in some rogaine.

But if its something I cant recover, I suppose I would either shave myself bald, or just let my hair be. If I loose to much from brushing it and it gets too thin, Ill go bald. ;)

So I guess the answer is to go buddha bald and be proud of it! :p

Erinecera

Erinecera

Cat Lover

I had never been so conscious with my hair. I think I'll be bald if my hair stops growing. They keep on falling everytime I brush them.

I l o v e c a t s !
=^-^= <--- this my loving sidekick, Martin

My hair for some odd reason grows fast. So I would not mind if it slowed down but not stop. I should not complain thow. Do not want to say anything in case it does stop.

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

No big deal, I just wont get my hair cut, easy.
Does this question apply to body hair too?, because it would be good if that stopped growing.

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

That would be soo uncool!! i mean it would be horrible!! x_x id die if that happens....i love my hair.....

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

iiwa

iiwa

Cheeky Little October Kiss

O_O i totally would freak out lol!
me with no hair... T_T sadness lmao!
XD so like i said, i'd freaaaaak out! o_0

Ano hi kimi ni sayonara sae iezu,
Soshite miushinatta yume mo..

Signature Image

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Well, it would be great if my hair stopped growing. I wouldn't go to the hairdresser anymore, XP

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

if my hair stop growing then i wouldn't have to go to cut my hair :nya:

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

Roderick

Roderick

Kato

I would kill myself xd... no really, I'm letting it grow for almost a year and a half now. I am aiming for a tail, I can make it right know but my hair at the front can't reach the back of my head yet so... a few more months and it will be Sugoi!

Signature

I will not let them die...

onedayiwillcome

girl who fell in da rabbit hole

eek. i'd die if that happens! there's so much fun dying my hair..lalala like blonde, sandy blonde, brown, dark brown. blue!! i'd b so depressed....but then again a wig is probably fine for me XD

Signature Image

I'm an asian girl, i would look ugly. wear a wig

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Quote by julia-txwmy hair stopped growing?! i ll scream out loud....!
i want my hair long, and its short now
>.<

The same to me! and i think mine is not growing!

XO x_x

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

I would be mad. Then I would develope a fear of getting my hair cut or something.

hahaha if my hair stopped growing that would suk so much asss!
I would shave it all off and be a baldy lol

(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domin

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

If my hair stopped growing I would... I would... I would... Holy cow, I don't know what I'll do... I hope that will NEVER happen... Oh, please no!

Anaxa

Anaxa

Wish

Quote by glassheartOH MY GOD! I have only a few inches left before they reach my knees! NOoooooooooooooooooooo XD !

The same of you, but It's ove my waist and I love it!

No matter what you play, if you can move the warm light
Idly sitting by, letting the tide slowly rise around and embrace you

Signature

get a wig and be cool

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.