Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever felt sorry for people who hurt you? - Minitokyo

Have you ever felt sorry for people who hurt you?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

Have you ever felt sorry for people who hurt you?
Something that I rarely feel for others...I mean that's something that would really be hard for me to say but I think I wouldn't

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

Fancy-Ketchup

Hmmm...who are you feeling sorry for now? Or do I not know this person?

Anyway, yes. Not sorry as in "I'm sorry did he hurt me" but sorry as in a pathetic sense like "I'm sorry he has to do this to get my attention."

Warning: Evil! No Unicorns Allow!

( )_( )
(='.'=)
(")-(") Arrivederci!

DariusJ

DariusJ

Anime&Manga

Nope i dont feel sory for them why the hell i should if that pease of shit was the cause of all my sufering >=( .Whel that what i think :)

Signature
this is the best stuf i like its manga and anime what can be betters

Proud member of :
[Matchmaking-At-Minitokyo][do-it-yourself-artists][Cupid-Island][Ecchi-Club][AllAnime][Make-A-Friend]

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

yes...i feel sorry (you might think i am weird) but i forgive others and feel very sorry that they have gotten to a bad life!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

NO. ppl who have hurt me in the past can all go and burn in hell.

ryuu-niisan

ryuu-niisan

The Ninjama

i cant say i feel much remorse or pity for the people i hurt

DepressedYoukai

DepressedYoukai

Old Timer~

Quote by DigitalDesmadreNO. ppl who have hurt me in the past can all go and burn in hell.

I agree. Whether they did that for attention or something else, it's not right to hurt others in the process

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

believe it or not, i actually do...i feel sorry that he or she has to resort to hurting people to feel happy

Yes, T hose that hurts you sometimes doesn´t realize what they are doing

StevOmaru

StevOmaru

The Killing Perfection

I have had a situation before, it is a vry long and complex story that still burns my heart.
In a nutshell: Had a girlfriend, she moved to another state, cheated on me with another guy, had sex with that guy, had his babies, guy ran away at the last second, haven't talked to her in 3 years.

All the time though, I dont know y but, I feel really bad and sorry for her. She was all alone with her two babies and I just wanted to leave her behind in my past but there is always a little voice in my head that says "don't forget". I cant stop feeling sorry 4 her.

"I'll kill him eventually...but at the moment...for someone who doesn't realize anything at all, killing him has no value." Sesshoumaru Sama

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.