Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why do people watch anime? - Minitokyo

Why do people watch anime?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 82 total items

Cause it's interesting and fun. Anime inspires me to write my own stories and learn how to draw anime.

I watch because I find a lot of american tv boring...I mean all those reality shows -yawn- and the stupid comideys...uk need I go on? And if you watch our cartoons-BLEH

Anime is simply much more intersting then most of the american tv I could watch. ^.^

The art is good (most of the time), fun, and stress relieving.

okayillgonow

okayillgonow

Never tolerate oppression...

"Cause it's different from family guy or futurama, or south park in animation and how they act. that's what makes it cool!

''From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need.'' (Karl Marx)

because its...
1.beautifuller than cartoons
2.come from japan
3.interesting
and other things....

anime rocks

cenocres

cenocres

a blind witness

please don't forget that this is really good not to watch always the same things!!!
if you wanna compare, you have to forget a moment anime...
for example, i don't know anything better than "daria" for the discussions. the jokes are really goods and the characters too! (trent is really cool, i like him!!)

libre de tous ses carcans,
il se leva et partit vers l'ouest.
plus rien ne le retenait, maintenant

I watch it because I want to escape reality. So all I live in now is a fantasy world every single day of my life. Its not bad.

MistressKat

MistressKat

Graphix lover

I watch it because it's amusing. It's like cartoons meant for my own age ^^

chibishibainu

chibishibainu

shiba inu~~

i find there is something you can have in anime that you can;t in mainstream tv. there's more freedom and it comes from a different culture. plus, the characters can do more [like have powers] and it won't look fake. i find that mainstream tv focuses too much on guy/girl problems and law. anime can be a way of escaping from the real world to one where everything is different.. and the drawings are awesome too ^_^

KaitoXi

KaitoXi

Shadow~

I watch anime cause it's interesting and you see things that you can only really see in anime..i mean
amercian cartoons are alright but they don't quiet have hoomph that anime brings. Cause yea
american cartoons are more tuned down and censored..Where as anime you got girls with big guns/swords..demons and all kinds of crazy things that can only be found in anime..hehe so that's why i watch it..^_^

Cause it's teach me manmy things , I can learn a lot from anime , more over it's really cute and anime can refresh my head after a hard work day ^_^ :)

I love everything about anime

Faikenshin

Faikenshin

WHY HELLO THERE

cause you don't want to read the comic? and it entertaining^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

shiarou

i am alive again!

Im always addicted to storylines and plots, but most of all, its just entertaining.

what is loneliness anyway?

johngimen

johngimen

E.Y.A.I.M.

its funny, i like thing thats funny. but anime has super beautiful storyline...love that too

follow ur heart, abandon ur brain
i aint that smart, but ill keep what i gain

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

Personal opinion : To waste their time ! But when start seeing animes you can't stop seeing for Ever ! Then u like it more and more and u want to start scetching or learn japaniese ! In the end u create your own stories !

exactly

just cuz they like it O_O
there are peopz which hate anime... they dont watch them >_>

cause it rocks ! duh!

Charmaynard

Charmaynard

The Best Part Of Waking Up

For Me, it's always about the stories. The plots and character development in anime are out of this world. They suck you in and hold onto you until the very end, and often longer than that.

Try The Lizard, You'll Love It.

I guess people watch anime cause it gives us better entertainment than other cartoons in America. Tha's what I think. Plus, anime is drawn so well and has great storylines.

XxRagnarokxX88

XxRagnarokxX88

That one Mexican guy.

We watch it because it's entertaining and eats up time that would be wasted on doing nothing.

It's easy to say the world is corrupt and humans should all die-- that we are worthless and incapable of more. It's harder to do something to help. Maybe everyone is a bit too lazy.

I watch it because it lets me enjoy realities and situations that could not possibly occur. that and for the girls

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 82 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.