Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why do people watch anime? - Minitokyo

Why do people watch anime?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 82 total items

why do i watch anime?.... it's my hobby i guess.... it offers a lot of selections unlike cartoons which targets children, it also makes you think and entertains you at the same time.

Armagedon

Armagedon

OH! Yeah

why do you ask? Why do we eat? why do we take showers? I myself watch it becuase of the some of the great art that they do, the music, everything. Its entertaining.

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

I watch it because I was kinda influenced by my friend http://ayanechan.minitokyo.net during primary XD and because anime is actually enjoyable to watch lol~ plus, i dont think its cartoon or what ever (my parents think it is @_@).. so yea, anime's all good so i watch em nowadays XD

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

I have loved sci-fi and fantasy fims, books etc. for years. Anime provides another outlet for experiencing that reality.

gekiganger

Reckless Flyer

it's like asking why do we breath :D joke :D but I like anime :D and I love Anime. until i find a girlfriend that is :D but i will try to teach her the ways of being an anime-otaku :D

Rock n Roll FIRE!!
:D SIG DISABLED :D
Rock n Roll FIRE!!

I watch it because it's funny and it's better looking that American cartoons.

Signature Image

i dunno why specifically it's more interesting than most of the regular cartoons on TV at least lol

XXXG-01W

***Warriors Of Peace***

MOst people watch anime may be because for past time or just to relax and enjoy their childish side.

Peace to All!!!

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I watch it becuase ienjoy the characters and stories

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 82 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.