Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 uniforms - Minitokyo

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 78 total items

ladyai

ladyai

~*serinity from within*~

Oi! alright everybody. I want to know if you have to wear uniforms to school. I have to wear uniforms, it really sucks. We can only wear a red, white or blue shirt with a collar. The only good thing is that they let us wear blue jeans. What do you guys wear to school?

Ja ne ^_^

Signature
sigi and ava made by dianas for ladyai ;)

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

we dont have to wear uniforms! ^_^

Sha8

Sha8

This is the Ultimate.

Same here we wear uniforms either.

Crab People, Crab people, Taste Like Crab Talk Like People
Signature Image

ladyai

ladyai

~*serinity from within*~

You guys are soo lucky!!

Signature

Alfonse

Alfonse

MugenGlider

Wha?! That's a load of balogna. ^_^'
i don't have to wear uniforms. Do you happen to go to a private school or somethin', cause they mainly do that with Private schools.
Well there's nothin' ya can do about it unless you change schools. ^_^'
But who'd wanna do that, you'd lose all your friends. .::nod,nod::. XD

'Signature Image'
My Latest: Oscar
My Original:Almighty Power

Everyone at my school had to wear uniforms...They weren't that bad though... Just this 3 button shirt, and slacks... Seniors didn't have to wear it though, and I was a senior last year so yeah... Anyways, I'm not in high school anymore, so no more uniforms for me... 8D

"Anything is possible, the impossible just takes longer."

well, we dont wear uniform either here :P but some schools are talking to put the unforms back in duty :O a matter to say girls of less then 16 yo should not show up to more skin (due to some sex behavior at youg age) and guys to stop the copmetition of "look, i'm more cool then you" type of :P it may help to reduce abusive behavior, but it takes off the self expression stuff... if wearing uniforms help to lower the difference between 2 persons, go for it, but if there's no real problem due to clothes, leave it be... oops, back on track :P

ive warn uniforums when i went to school, they werent that bad as i got used to them. ive used to only wear navy blue pants and the school's sweater. but only once in awile i'll mixed match and wear the tan uniforum skert and polo short.... yeah it was a pain sometimes, but i had to live through it

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

we dont have to wear uniforms at my school. we can wear anything as long as it follows the dress code. like for girls, no stomaches can be showing and for guys, like their pants cant be down to their knees. but most kids still dress like that anyways and most of the time they dont even get caught.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

sEsShIeLov3R

sEsShIeLov3R

Hoi Hoi..Nya

hehe no uniform for me :) yaya

Signature Image

Boom.

my school doesnt but i wouldnt mind wearing a uniform cause it would solve a lot of problems.

ChaoticOni

ChaoticOni

Timeless Existence

Um lol, when i was in highskool, we didnt have to wear uniforms. Private skools are more prone to uniforms then public obviusly becuase of the money.

yes, wearing uniform is required at my school. It's really not that big of deal to me. I'm used to the custom back in where I came from, in fact I like everyone wearing the same thing, it diminishes the distinction, especially in America.

No uniforms ^^

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I go to a private fashion college. So we HAVE to wear the latest trends. If you want to wear your own style you get laughed at. I wear my own style so they can kiss my @$$

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

No uniforms. We don't even have a dress code. Well, not really. They sort of instituted one after last year's class "pushed the limit", as they say... but... ehh. It doesn't matter to me... I'm not the belly-shirt and miniskirt type.

At one of my old schools, though, they have uniforms now, but they didn't when I went there. It was a school-issued shirt and khaki or navy pants/skirt.

Even that's better than the Japanese schools, where almost every school has a standard uniform with far less (if any) flexibility, and they all involve skirts. XP

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

InuyashaOVA

InuyashaOVA

Half-Demon

my school enforces their uniform policy, so i only get to wear a strict choice of clothes. consist of ONLY kahki pants or shorts. then a black, white, grey, or burgandy shirts with collar. personally i've gotten use to it, since now i have more money to buy other things. :)

i'm already at college, so and our school doesn't have uniforms, but of course there are restrictions such as no shorts, no sandals and for mens, no sleeveless.

elizabeth-san

elizabeth-san

Never On.

well i i have to wear uniform
to school on Wednesday because im in ROTC Air Force
and have to wear a gym uniform for it too but that's the only
time when i have to wear uniform :)

Uchiha Sasuke Signature Image

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

i wear uniforms. white shirt with collars and navy blue slack. and you have to tuck your shirt in your slacks. i think slacks makes me look weird and with the tucking in your shirt, most teachers only check guys so YAY for me ^^

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I have to wear a uniform ;___:!! Blue or white blouse, or blue or beige pants/skirt. No jeans >.<!

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Well yeah I used to wear uniforms at school too! and it sucks XP

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

i had to wear a uniform...it sucked...a white collar and black slacks...now im in college so i bust out my hardcore anime look >o<

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

ladyai

ladyai

~*serinity from within*~

Quote by Lolita69I go to a private fashion college. So we HAVE to wear the latest trends. If you want to wear your own style you get laughed at. I wear my own style so they can kiss my @$$

You rock!!

Signature

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 78 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.