Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 IE, Opera, Netscape, FireFox, ...who are you use Avant browser?! - Minitokyo

IE, Opera, Netscape, FireFox, ...who are you use Avant browser?!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

Mizuho Kazami's fan - FFX2 fan

well i don't know what you thnk but i have all most broowser in this world IE all you know, Opera 8, Netscape 8, FireFox, and Avant Browser. do anyone here use Avant browser? this program quite good. fast like other browser do.

Avant?... I've never even heard of it.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I had Avant before, but I just didn't like it as much as Firefox.

WasZanz

WasZanz

Doin my part.

Im trying to get knopsis for my computer its pretty awsome.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

It uses the same redenering engine as IE. imho, it's not much better than IE (which is a peice of steaming shit) since just like IE, it doesnt conform to [url=http//www.w3.org]standards[/url], and is full of holes and bad code. Use something that doesnt suck, like Firefox or Opera.

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

ya. it just foor fun when you boring while use only one browser all time. just refresh. now i use Netscape 8.0.3.3 as default browser. realy nice with two chose: Display like FireFox and Display like IE. like in MT i set to Display like FireFox and in some different wedpage set to Display like IE-that page made for IE- very usefull -Netscape.

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Internet Explorer. Never heard of Avant or Opera 8. Netscape is pretty good. FireFox sounds good but I never tried it.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

rapchee

rapchee

brickhead

Quote by PwnOXz0rInternet Explorer. Never heard of Avant or Opera 8. Netscape is pretty good. FireFox sounds good but I never tried it.

5h4m3 0|\| u B)
i use opera usually. its fast and pretty compatible.
firefox does some funny things like odd page sizing, probably because its not fully ie compatible
but yet i had no problem with opera
well actually, opera7 used to crash a lot, but at that time as i remember, most browsers crashed a lot for me (maybe it was the machine)
anyways opera rulz
somebody make an opera-tan B)

there are 10 kind of ppl: those who understand binary and those who do not

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

ya, i still use Opera with other browser. it fast but in display font utf-8 in vietnamese it have some bugs like "abcdefghijkl" well character not in same format. all Firefox,IE,Netscape event Avant i not have that promblem.but anyway Opera still fine with me.
Netscape-IE are best with me Firefox? it in Netscape so i like use Netscape.

Nehelenia

Nehelenia

Crazy Girl =^.^=

usually i use opera (but still 7 I like this one better than 8) but sometimes i refer to firefox too, especially when visiting mt ;) )
but of avant i have never heard.
and IE ... only when updating my windows *g*

If you can't take the heat, don't tickle the dragon ;)

I need help in my firefox
i can't write a response in some sites..
enyone can help my?

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

i use msn. i have firefox, but i dont know whats so good about it.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

Quote by MizuhofanFFX2it fast but in display font utf-8 in vietnamese it have some bugs like "abcdefghijkl" well character not in same format.

I'm not sure, but I think that's because the html page doesnt have the right encoding set in the code. I get that problem firefox on some Japanese pages because of that.

Quote by korodishiI need help in my firefox
i can't write a response in some sites..

check your proxy settings. if that doesnt work, ask in a new thread, this isn't a help thread.

Quote by PhoenixNox i have firefox, but i dont know whats so good about it.

lots of cool stuff. :-)

i searched for the best browser about a year ago and at last i chose opera,why?
netscape:so much bug,always.
ie:so slow.
firefox:very easy to use,speed beeter than ie,good for everyone(i think).
opera:fastest,never saw a bug but some say sometimes it has some,and the most i like about it is the menus and the fact that it can be costumized for youre use.the only problem is that its a little hard to configure.in one word the best.

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

I'm using Firefox and Opera at the same time. But is Avant Browser better? I've never heard of it bEfore.

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

I tried Avant browser but it sure looks very similar to IE. The only difference is that you can create tab like Firefox and Opera.

elessar007

elessar007

Scan Collector Extradonaire

I use Avant and firefox. Avant is very similar to IE but has the tabbed browsing of firefox. One of the other things I like about Avant is that it will save the addresses of any open pages when you close the browser. Next time you open the browser up it will prompt you and ask if you want those pages reopened. This way, if I see something interesting but I don't have the time to look at it, I don't have to bookmark the address. I can just let avant save the address when I close the browser. One of the other nice features is the ability to use mouse clicks to go back or forward instead of having to click a 'back' button. Its not the greatest browser and it doesn't have the ability to add plugins like you can with Firefox but it works well overall.

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

I like Opera. I just downloaded it, and I love it. It also supports DIV layers and the colored scrollbars, so I can view much more sites with it. It's also quite fast.

Firefox is nice too, and fast, but it's not totally compatible so I don't use it as much, which is too bad.

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

thank for reply this thread of me Avant is nice.

-renkinjutsushi-

-renkinjutsushi-

Samurai Alchemist

I absolutely love Firefox, and can't stand being stuck on the p.o.s. Internet Explorer. Firefox has some of the greatest extensions ... like the LiveJournal one, which allows you to quickly flip between logins. *hugs her Firefox browser*

Whosoever hath this Stone, may live in a healthful state, to the last term of his Life, appointed to him by God, and may have all whatsoever he desires on Earth. -- A Work of Saturn; Johann Isaac Hollandus

I use Firefox and I love it. It doesn't crash, and I don't get strange problems as I did with IE. The bad part is that there are some websites that can be viewed just with IE...

I use Firefox. IE has too many bugs and stuff which makes it really annoying. Plus, Firefox is a lot.

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

my IE some time quit without my comman well i ad MSN seach toolbar for it and it can use tab bowser. it happen when i open more tab maby memory or code of it had bug. what ever.

merged: 11-06-2005 ~ 02:51am
this thread about Avant but do anyone know about MyIE Bowser or now name is Maxthon Bowser
it just like Avant. base in IE

xshintax

Gif files are Compu$erve

Avant is pretty bad. My dad uses MSN browser, which is pretty much like Avant... It is same old IE crap, new name.

Wtf is your problem?!?

Why the f*** do I need to use proprietary filetypes in my signature and avatar? Stupid Minitokyo... STUPID COMPU$ERVE! Use png instead.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.