Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How would you name MacubeX - Minitokyo

How would you name MacubeX

Tagged under Get Backers

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Koboshi

Koboshi

Jagan Freak

...well....yeah...you might think..."stop talking about getbackers"..well SORRY..but it's the best anime ever..anyway that's not the point -_-U.....well.....I'm still thinking.....I can't think about another name for him....I mean MacubeX sounds nerdy...and admit it...Macubex IS a nerd....but poor guy...he doesn't have a name TOT.....how would you name him??.

another thing.....are my threads dumb/stupid/boring or something?..and if they are just tell me ok?

Signature

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

I wouldn't call MakubeX anything else... come on! It may sound nerdy but tell that to him and PC Boy might wire your brain to his comp and do some weird stuff with ya.

But seriously, I'd still prefer MakubeX.

EDIT: And no. Your threads are okay.. I think. :pacman:

Signature

Sayonara

Sayonara

Smile! :)

Para serte honesta nunca me habia preguntado eso :sweat: pero creo que MakubeX le queda bien, no? Aunque me gustaria un nombre como Toshi haha no se porque ese nombre me vino a la mente, y SIP es un chico nerd, pero cute, no? bueno, creo que me quedo con Makubex ^__________^ ;)

i agree with koboshi that it's the best anime ever made! i think kazuhiko fits him

Para serte honesta nunca me habia preguntado eso pero creo que MakubeX le queda bien, no? Aunque me gustaria un nombre como Toshi haha no se porque ese nombre me vino a la mente, y SIP es un chico nerd, pero cute, no? bueno, creo que me quedo con Makubex ^__________^

toshi makubeX?....O__o creo q suena algo extraño
me gusta mas q sea solo makubex
Y sip, makubex es re lindo!

Hmmm............I think! MacubeX is the perfect name! it fits him greatly, I couldnt think pf another name.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.