Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are parents more supportive than you are for your school? - Minitokyo

Are parents more supportive than you are for your school?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Alfonse

Alfonse

MugenGlider

Yeah, I was wondering if your parents or anyone older is much more supportive about your school games.
I just went to a school football game and I really didn't care who one or anything. But all the adults around me were yelling their lungs off. x_x
Saying things like," Go go go, don't stop running," or some shtupid shtuff like that.
Then it hit me, adults care more of our school's teams, than we do ourselves.
Have you ever noticed that, or are you just as supportive?
Please comment. ^_^'

'Signature Image'
My Latest: Oscar
My Original:Almighty Power

spider-x

spider-x

legendary rave master

ya i did for a mader of fakt im on my schoo's basketball team and my friend's are all like do it dont pass just shot the ball and one day my dad was ther and he says to me it's all about the game not about fun lol that's all.

Signature
im the one and only rave master

ladyai

ladyai

~*serinity from within*~

You know now that you mention that, that raelly does happen. It's just like that at my volleyball games. The parents cheer more than the kids. I mean we cheer too but not as much as they do. Good observation Alfonse.

Ja ne ^_^

Signature
sigi and ava made by dianas for ladyai ;)

Alfonse

Alfonse

MugenGlider

I always tend to notice alot ^_^'
Thanks for saying that Ladyai-chan. XD
Funny shtuff too Spider-x, about your dad and all. ^_^'

'Signature Image'
My Latest: Oscar
My Original:Almighty Power

LeeClow

LeeClow

The silent dreamer...

Yep Yep.
You should see my mom when we go to games. She goes crazy if she just sits there, but once she gets to yellin' there is no stopping the woman. She screams in my ear and everyone else's around us... its crazy.

xianghua

xianghua

Bonds- 絆

lool yeah ur right it happens to me sometimes^^
~xianghua~

Signature
Admin of: S-R
Latest Wallpaper:- Infinity - Visitmy gallery

Actually my parents work in Indonesia so they don't care at all about my education or sporting abilities, not that I have any -_-

Everyone knows the meaning of death, but no-one knows the meaning of life...

xRedPhoenix

xRedPhoenix

Red Eclipse

I'm laid back all teh time so anyone in the planet would look more supportive or paranoid next to me... Sometimes my parents compare me to a wooden block.. unlike round wheels, you kick it once and it moves a step.. then you have to kick it again for it to move further..

-_-

no, they don't really care about what I'm able to, not that I'm good at anything.

Kouta-domo

Kouta-domo

Dark Savior

i think it is mainly their relatives are on the team or friends relatives.
that might be the only reason.:)

Do as you heart tells you,
so you won't regret it later.
War brings Sorrow, but we must fight
to protect our loved ones from the sorrow.

Really... my whole life I have just kinda been there at school, everyone in elementary school is all like "Yeah I'm going to Bonham it beats teh poo outta Crocket" and I was just like whatever... It doesn't really matter, then came to high school -_-' it sucks, people are always talking about going to college and stuff and oh yeah this one is the best college out there, once again I'm just like whatever... My parents are into school football way too much, and since they know I would just be on my computer if they left me here at my house, I end up having to go with them, everyone screams and yells, I sit down and turn my MP3 up to full blast and then try to ignore the screams coming from outside, then after like 2-3hours I getta go home and complain about how badly I wanted to leave after the first 5 minutes of play.

yeah my dad is a sports dude, he yells his lungs off like a madman

aiya.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.