Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ramen flavor - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

There must be something wrong with me, I just can't seem to cook ramen just right. Yes what's so hard to cook I mean you boil it and add the flavor but for some reason my ramen tasts horrible. So I was wondering what sort of ramen do you guys buy like what flavor and how do you cook it?

i usually get the chiken or beef kind with onions...sounds like your cooking instant ramen so...my way is different but i comes out decent...as soon as you heat up the water...go ahead and add the flavor to soak in...as soon the water boils...add the noodles...let it soak up till it gets a nice soft feel...add meat or watever if you feel like it...enjoy

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

There's a recent thread in which people discuss ramen flavors, how they like to cook/eat it, etc:

"How do you eat your ramen?":
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/35237/

Please try searching before creating new threads to avoid duplicates :)

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.