Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Female scans - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

I dont mean to sound suspicious or anything... but does anyone know if any scans that would allow me to study the shape of the body ^_^' ... actually if you look at my pictures, i really need to work on better ones -_- . i have done others, but they are kind of unfinushed because i cant seem to get them perfect... yes im a certain type of perfectionist that if i set out to do something perfect i need to get if perfect >.< . This post is a bad example, i have poor spelling with keyboards ^_^' . Anyways im looking throught the galleries but there are just too many :sweat: the least bit of help would be great.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Ah! My Goddess hehehe

erm, well just pick a random one

Kiddy Grade

Candidate for Goddess?

Scrapped Princess

Goddannar (cant remember full name of series lol)

uuchu no stellvia

Signature Image

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

thanks!
nice that will get me started ^_^'
*searching*
know any specific scans by the way?:\

I'm a perfectionist and I stop like that too but my art teachers tell me if i limit myself I won't get ahead as an artist so it's good ur looking for help. If I find any I'll post up here. I bought a book on that and it all ties in with bone and muscle structure for the bodies to look just right. If you don't want to study all that you can always just find naked pictures of people and study the 'landmarks' as my book I studied called it ^_^'

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

When I draw females, I draw them naked first. (Body Shape/Figure) Then I fit the clothes on.

Shame on you drawing naked female :angry:

Hmm good idea to draw them naked first.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.