Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Downloads not working - Minitokyo

Downloads not working

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

I can't seem to dl anything, are you guys aware of this? All I get is the grey screen.

Signature

Kenichi

Kenichi

Retired MT Member

yeah i got that too.. i guess its the effect of the forum
it would be fix by the admin. and mod.s hopefully..

Signature

lelei

lelei

Mm, sapphic.

Ditto~ when I right-click, "Open in a new window" I get a 404 for the image/wallpaper.

Sigs don't work but icons do... must be on different servers or something... o_O

xhidaka

xhidaka

alive in hell...

I dont get the grey screen or the 404, but i do get the little "x" box and no matter what i do the pic wont come up. hopefully the admins will notice and fix it fast.......

"My fall will be for you, my love will be in you if you be the one to cut me... I'll bleed forever"-Nightwish

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

it's basicly the same thing *-*.. server problem perhaps? im not sure but i encounter that as well xD it'll prolly take awhile for them to fix this, it happened quite a few times already ^_^;;..

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

xRedPhoenix

xRedPhoenix

Red Eclipse

Well yeah MT doesn't have extreme restrictions thus their servers must be exploding with submissions...

Dufoe88

Dufoe88

Dressed to kill! BLAH!!..

same here..
even the sig i cant see them!

My last work "The Art Of Dufoe "

hmm...I got the same problem , maybe it will be a long time to wait , but it's still worth to wait ah

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

The thing is ppl are still submitting, and their stuff will just have to be deleted when the problem is fixed.

Signature

THe same thing

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse
I am a member of Colorfull Wallies.
Wings-Lovers

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/24782/

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.