Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why bother telling us? - Minitokyo

Why bother telling us?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

elessar007

elessar007

Scan Collector Extradonaire

Does anyone know why dozens of people will respond in a thread about pictures not downloading? After reading the first three dozen people saying "I can't download pictures. All I get is a red X," why does anyone think that they're response of "its happening to me too" is of any value whatsoever? After so many people said they are having problems, your little comment is not going to make it any more clear that MT is having server isssues. DO you really need to level up that badly where you will post a useless comment in just about any thread? Maybe I'm just crazy and too easily annoyed but does anyone else find this behaviour ridiculouos and aggravating?

mahkohime

mahkohime

Not dead yet

I tend to ignore that sort of behavior. To each their own. If it gets excessive, the MT mods will probably close it. I do not worry myself about such things. This is just my opinion, though.

Signature
"Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain" -Wheel of Time

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

its to let the mods know that its not just 1 or 2 people that are having problems, its the whole community

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

evryone has a submission to make, everybody is usually impulsive, plus if you check, the last time a noob bible was read it was eons ago, as what the noobs nowadays just don't read the rules anyway, so i guess unless any of us are mods, we are better off just leave the jobs to the men in black

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

Quote: s what the noobs nowadays just don't read the rules anyway, so i guess unless any of us are mods, we are better off just leave the jobs to the men in black

read one forum's rules, you've read 'em all IMO

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

elessar007

elessar007

Scan Collector Extradonaire

Quote by SekiRyuuits to let the mods know that its not just 1 or 2 people that are having problems, its the whole community

I agree that one or two people doesn't mean the community as a whole is having problems. I am talking about when you see 25 other people are experiencing the same problem. What is the point of adding the number 26 to that list?

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

Quote by elessar007

Quote by SekiRyuuits to let the mods know that its not just 1 or 2 people that are having problems, its the whole community

I agree that one or two people doesn't mean the community as a whole is having problems. I am talking about when you see 25 other people are experiencing the same problem. What is the point of adding the number 26 to that list?

you bring up a good point, but many of the people you described don't tend to see it that way.

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.