Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Info on the new GS series - Minitokyo

Info on the new GS series

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

animefreak222

animefreak222

Lost K.E.Y.S~

Gundam Seed Eternity

C.E. 77. 4 years have past unknowingly after Kira Yamato and his companions defeated the ambitions of Gilbert Dullindal. Representative Athuran Zala of the international coalition, [ETERNITY]- an organisation bridging the Naturals and Coordinators and even to various countries in the world - busy fighting against rebel terrorists groups attempting to overthrow the new world order, together with his friend Kira, who four To counter this threat, Athrun sent Mwu, Yzak and Deakka to lead the army of Eternity. However, there is a traitor under the control of Asutea Rainhato - Geren Mageniasu, and his subordinates: Viru Ryumieru, Sakura Erusenu, and Orin Girufato. The battle came under control because of the 4 gundams piloted by them. Amidst these, the ace of Eternity, Kei Minato, piloting [SPLASHER GUNDAM], Aishia Selinu, piloting [GARNET GUNDAM], and Leon Vizunado, piloting [CELSIUS GUNDAM] obstructed his way. The new sword shall begin it's descent.

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

fake -_-

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Quote by raxisfake -_-

How do you know?

@animefreak222- where did you get this? I've heard of this rumour too of the title but I'm not sure of the description. Hopefully, Fukada will not be allowed to direct this series and screw it up like GSD. I heard it's coming out in like 2009 -.-

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

Some guy on MT forum already posted this... i believe. He said that it will probably come out Oct '06

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I've seen this posted on animesuki forums. Most likely fake.

-kira-yamato-

ultimate coordinator :)

Quote by zanarkySome guy on MT forum already posted this... i believe. He said that it will probably come out Oct '06

yah i posted this already

My guess is that it is fan fiction

Gamertag:legendz009

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

I really doubt if this is real. >.> Destiny didn't really top the charts during the latter half of the series, so Bandai isn't stupid enough to waste money on another project which won't be earning them buckets. All blame goes to Fukuda! =p

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

Lol Yeh Destiny had some messed up directing.

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/35770/

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.