Do you ever find yourself going too crazy..?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

Cancel

I was wondering if there some hot anime character out there do you find yourself going just a bit too..crazy over him/her? I know I do...first I just think hes sexy then Im looking for pictures of him then I start obsessing over him! xD I dunno I cant really help it..eh...^_^'

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

PassionateLust

PassionateLust

Goddess of Lust

Cancel

That happens to me alot, but you still have to remember that the character is not real its just a drawing. But who cares its not my fault the character is too hot and it gave me an obssesion.lol

Give me your Mind, Body and Soul,only then i could be forever yours.

• Oct 13, 2005

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

Cancel

:hmpf: yea i totally know tha feelin >.< i just cant stop seeing hes picz and wallies OX OX
hes so awesome and sexy OX am crazy i know :nerd: so what :sweat:

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

Cancel

XD heh i do that too. you cant help it if they're so sexy ;) hah. i would have usually a wallie of him on my desktop. so i can see him when i would want XP . im a proud fangirl xDD

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

Cancel

girl i can't even tell u how many times......no, 4real i can't

• Oct 13, 2005
Cancel

I think the question mean other thing...aahahaha:D

I'm going crazy by another stuff...stress..many problems ....babla

• Oct 13, 2005

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

Cancel

Same here...=_= Its kinda sad...xD

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

Cancel

yeah sometimes.....but i know my limit if you know wat i mean :)

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

• Oct 14, 2005

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

Cancel

Yes, that happens to me several times. However, I try to control myself from going insane nowadays...am I *looks at Abel ava....* XP

Movin'...

DepressedYoukai

DepressedYoukai

Old Timer~

Cancel

I know how that is, I get like that more than half the time, X3

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

Cancel

Quote by dalidadod :hmpf: yea i totally know tha feelin &gt;.&lt; i just cant stop seeing hes picz and wallies OX OX

LOOOOL, i think i know who that person is ;)...
i've got a few fans, i'll just mention a couple....
i think my avatar can tell who's the first one, Hitokiri Battousai! The second one is Sesshoumaru-Sama from the Anime Series InuYasha...
i'm not like, oohhhh kenshin, or oohhhhhh sesshoumaru-sama, but i'm a big fan of them ;)

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

Cancel

yes i do, i even create a wallpaper of him/her if i really like the character.

Cancel

Began happening to me alot lately.

• Oct 14, 2005

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

Cancel

heheh i dont find myself crazy sometimes!

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

• Oct 14, 2005

zimmer

zimmer

uk.myspace.com/zairidesign

Cancel

Quote by SakuraMonsumiI was wondering if there some hot anime character out there do you find yourself going just a bit too..crazy over him/her? I know I do...first I just think hes sexy then Im looking for pictures of him then I start obsessing over him! xD I dunno I cant really help it..eh...^_^'

Which one do you have in mind? =)

Quote by PassionateLustThat happens to me alot, but you still have to remember that the character is not real its just a drawing. But who cares its not my fault the character is too hot and it gave me an obssesion.lol

A character is a representation of a real person in reality. =)
Try look into the mind of the artist who create the character or
investigating the twisted twirling mind of a character designer.
These guys really watch people alot (not stalking ofcourse)=D
They know what makes girls or guys tick* ,
its one of their way to sell their product(anime/manga).

Quote by dalidadod :hmpf: yea i totally know tha feelin &gt;.&lt; i just cant stop seeing hes picz and wallies OX OX

Its normal to have such feeling, doesnt matter for a girl fan r boy fan.=)
It is what people call chemical trigger. When you saw an image, doesnt mean a chickies or a hunkafunk, any 'object' will also do; that trigger the chemical, your brain pump alot of hormones or testerones (gives a tingkleling* n' HAWT feeling).

Its no wonder, why young people(teens) would easly be addicted to it (obssesed).=)
Thats all is just the watching, think what happen when you GET TO touch n' FEEL.
Wild Adrenaline, Naughty naughty !LoL! =d

• Oct 15, 2005

xRedPhoenix

xRedPhoenix

Red Eclipse

Cancel

All the time. My life revolves around anime basically. I'd wither away and die without it. Seriously... That obsessive enough?

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

Cancel

Quote by zimmer

Quote by SakuraMonsumiI was wondering if there some hot anime character out there do you find yourself going just a bit too..crazy over him/her? I know I do...first I just think hes sexy then Im looking for pictures of him then I start obsessing over him! xD I dunno I cant really help it..eh...^_^'

Which one do you have in mind? =)

Eheheheh....urmm...I remember I was crazy over Dark and Krad...and...Probably Jin from SC or the clone of sephy-chan..and urmm...cloud..sometimes (he's crazy..kinda schezophrenic..o.o) and a reaallyyy long time ago it was sesshoumaru! xD

Cancel

Hah, of course I guess. They take aggges to get over. I only had a few of those phases.

- This Free Life Crisis -

Cancel

hmm ofcourse..
they are easier to 'perfect' and their lives often are a hell of a lot more intresting then most people I know (even though those are still intresting lives :)
i wouldn't call it sad though.. just if you completely disapear in it.. awell, it's good to dive into things once in a while.. take a swim :)

[short sigs yay!]
URL: http://web.expr42.net/ or http://web6.expr42.net/
-death ot the signature bunny!- :)

• Oct 15, 2005

battlespunk

battlespunk

Stop Breathing, It Tickles.

Cancel

Let me just say, I Love Mizuho Kazami :D

Signature

• Oct 15, 2005
Cancel

Yeah, it can't be helped. >_<

• Oct 24, 2005

kouzen

kouzen

li_anime@hotmail.com

Cancel

ya..sometimes...espeacially during the summer hoildays..when i like certain anime or manga...i would went crazy searching for it!

• Oct 25, 2005
Cancel

That always happens to me, but normally on some artistes. Haha. If I found out there's a magazine that certain artiste I'm obsessed of, I would buy it without thinking its worth it or not.

• Oct 25, 2005

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Cancel

Er... maybe once :P But that wasn't that crazy, I just found the character so, so great and likeable.

up up and away

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.