Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your favorite Shuffle! character - Minitokyo

Your favorite Shuffle! character

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

Shuffle! is my avorite anime at the moment, and i want to know your favorite character in this show.

Mine are Sia-chan and Asa-senpai. I also like Mayumi-chan, but there are only 5 choices for the poll ^^

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

I'll have to agree with you, those are also my 2 favorite. The others are kinda...boring

sasaki

sasaki

Sasaki

Shuffle is my favourite anime too. I like Kaede. She is cute and smart.

Signature
Never give up on something you really want.
However impossible things my seem,
There's always a way.

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

a favorite thread...it will be closed eventually when a moderator comes.

but back to the topic, I like Kaede and the others too. Can't decide.

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by Shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.