Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Am I too late? ^^ - Minitokyo

Am I too late? ^^

page 1 of 1 7 total items

IzumiChan

IzumiChan

Ano hi, kimi ga... mabushiikata.

Hello.. ^-^
I joined Mt around three weeks ago, but I never introduced myself...
I'm still new here...is it too late to do it now? ^-^
Well, nice to meet you! =)
Yoroshiku onegai shimazu!

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Sakura Squid~
I'm a member of: [KS] [AR] [CL] [CW] [FW] [HC]

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

hey hey ....naa u r not late at all :hmpf: ..welcome to MT enjoy ur time here with us ;) stay around and be active OX and ur wallie its so kawaii T_T c ya around

WasZanz

WasZanz

Doin my part.

Never too late to say Hi :D :D

Welcome and I hope you enjoy the site. :D :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

Aww. if it makes you feel any better, I didn't introduce myself until I was a member about.. 18-22 weeks. XD Forgot how many, exactly. ^^;;

Well, very nice to meet you, IzumiChan. ^-^ Hope you enjoy yourself around MiniTokyo, and plan to stay a while. Hope you make plenty of friends, and I hope to see you around. ^^

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

Kiriou

Kiriou

~**Cherry Kisses**~

Your not to late :D Welcome to MT. That I hope you will have a great time here and make lots and lots of friends! XD

Nona

Nona

Tsubasa forever

Not late, your are welcome to Minitokyo! :D

IzumiChan

IzumiChan

Ano hi, kimi ga... mabushiikata.

Quote by dalidadodhey hey ....naa u r not late at all :hmpf: ..welcome to MT enjoy ur time here with us ;) stay around and be active OX and ur wallie its so kawaii T_T c ya around

Arigatou gazaimasu ^-^

Quote by WasZanzNever too late to say Hi :D :DWelcome and I hope you enjoy the site. :D :D

*_* Thanks!

Quote by MiniMogAww. if it makes you feel any better, I didn't introduce myself until I was a member about.. 18-22 weeks. XD Forgot how many, exactly. ^^;;
Well, very nice to meet you, IzumiChan. ^-^ Hope you enjoy yourself around MiniTokyo, and plan to stay a while. Hope you make plenty of friends, and I hope to see you around. ^^

^-^'' So, I'm not as late as I tought... xD

Quote by KiriouYour not to late :D Welcome to MT. That I hope you will have a great time here and make lots and lots of friends! XD

I do hope so! n_n

Quote by NonaNot late, your are welcome to Minitokyo!

Thankss! >_<

Thank you all for welcoming me!*^-^*

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Sakura Squid~
I'm a member of: [KS] [AR] [CL] [CW] [FW] [HC]

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.