Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sweet Birthday! - Minitokyo

Sweet Birthday!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Philyra

Philyra

queen persephone

Hi sweetie, this is Favian! :) just to wish you a giant Happy Late Birthday! sorry i was late princess but work has been crazy. I know I know, Financial services is a mess and nobody like it. :) except for Julian maybe. ;)
You accidently left yours account open on my computer before you left the house so I logged out for you but not before wishing you a wonderful b-day! I could've sent you an email instead but I know you check this site more often than your mailbox so... oh well!
You've been a great friend to me and thanks for everything. If you can, stop by the company so the people in finance can say hi to you!

Again, now that you're finally 21, I offer you a gift that I don't think you can resist. Go to Las Vegas and book yourself a penthouse in the Bellagio for a week, everything is on me. I'll pay for it all, I promise! :) In fact, if you want to go, tell me and I'll book the place for you. I do hope that you'd had a lot of fun on your birthday! :)

there was a net that has no rope; there was a sign that none could read; for the hopeless, there was yet some hope; in the darkness, came the blind to lead.
Signature

thyswen

thyswen

a time of reflection

I see that Favian is messing with you again! But his present is awesome though. Please take me with you if you're going to go. Together, we can drain his credit card dry!
And the guy is way late! Your b-day was on Monday! Ah who cares! I always considered it a birthmonth instead of birthday. One day is never enough to actually enjoy anything. Especially in this busy life we all have. :sweat:
Once again, remember to take me if you're going to Vegas with Favian's credit card. Happy Birthday! :) :D XD ;)

--
Dream as if you will live forever; live as if you will die today.
Signature

liliveth

liliveth

liliveth & hermes

happy birthday big-sis!!! Well, late happy birthday

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities. ~Jason Arnay~
Signature

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Tanjoubi Omedetou Philyra-san.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

happy birthday Whoever the person is!
http://www.myanimecards.com/albums/userpics/13892/19.JPG

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

Happy Birthday to whoever the person is

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Happy birthday! Keep havin fun

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.