Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hardest bosss evveerrrr??!!! - Minitokyo

hardest bosss evveerrrr??!!!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

which boss was the hardest for you??

*sweatdrops*

.. kyaa ... saki ... has been playing .hack infection for a looonnngg time now .. since saki isnt very good .. at games ... ;_: .. and im finally at the bosss!!!

but sakii cant beat him still .. so he's the hardest for me ..

you??

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Infection, Skeith right? Hes a difficult baddie @_@ Depends on what level you are at too, what level are you at, because I believe level does have a good deal to do with it. Also keeping him busy constantly is a great idea, and I'm sure you know this, but just incase when you get him to be at the Data Drain status, do it. hes so annoying because he can heal himself. I was having difficulity on the second disk with the last boss on that, soooo annoying. Now I'm on disk three though ^^ I love that game =D

The hardest boss I've faced, well rather most annoying was Ruby Weapon and having Cloud mimic Omnislash which did like 100 damage to it, that was annoying and when I beat it I got a stupid Chocobo that was weaker than my gold one, so I pretty much did it for nothing. But I can say I beat him so oh well.

Signature Image

well..i would say the weapons in ff7 but i never really fought them without gameshark. other than that, the boss that was hard for me without using gameshark is that 1 desert boss in ffx-2. took 30+min to beat him.

Signature Image

Miyu-DX

Miyu-DX

WhatEveR...

infection is the first of the 4 .hack series right?
i think its still easy....,just level up more,like level 30 should do....,buy a lot of healing item,a lot of....,give it to your party,and give them each about 20 revive too....,then good luck^^
the hardest boss ever....,hmm,think it was gabriel from StarOcean2

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I fought them without gameshark ^.~

Just shows you how pathetic I am and how little life I had at the time ^^.

OOOOO STAR OCEAN SECOND STORY!!!!!
OMG!!!! *Oggles the game and passes out* I've got a lvl 158 Claude and I've decided not to take him on cause for some reason I still get beaten down horribly.

Signature Image

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

well, actually, i'm not good with the games... but try hard with all of them... and all the boss of megaman!!! [i'm like special this game!]

Miyu-DX

Miyu-DX

WhatEveR...

See??? gabriel is way too unimaginable, what's more frustating is that the gs code i get from the net doesnt work with.....T_T,he's the only boss til now that i still havent beat....[sigh]

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

But get this, I beat him when I was level 100.....Make sense? It doesn't, btw, Miyu, your really awesome, can I add you to my friends list? ^^

Signature Image

Miyu-DX

Miyu-DX

WhatEveR...

Sure^^
ohh,come to think of it,i already play hack from infection until quarrantine, but then i lost my mem card before the last boss ,is it dawn wanderer?or temptress lover?forget bout it......,because of that, i stop playing ps2 for one month full, damn........!

Easy question. For me, it would be Mizar, from Jet Force Gemini on the Ninento 64 (I haven't played many RPG's, so I cant comment.) It literally took me four weeks to kill this guy.

The two bosses in doom3 were very tough to kill when I didn't know the trick to beating them. I unloaded all my ammo on them and they didn't die. Once I found the trick to beating them, after my futile attempts at using conventional means, it was easier.

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

lol... u guys need some help from the Great Gamer h2dz... i dont use gamesharks or anythin and still beat rpg games.. specially ff series... i havnt playd .hack infection... but no worries... tomorrow i'll go to the store and get it.

oh yea the big boss.... hmmmm.... i hav to go wit weapons in ff7... i think ^^... this is hard... im a go check my games first... lol... *turns PS2 on*... my saved files from bigbosses... yea... i go for weapons in ff7

Great Gamer h2dz will return... *walks out of the building*.. no autographs please O.<

giving it all away...

Knives

Knives

Sleepy

hmm......i dunno lemme think... bowser from super mario 64 (last one) i hated bowser in the sky he was so gay i beat it after 5 trys i dunno why i couldn't beat him the first time...

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

weapons in ff7

*goes back to playing doom 3*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by Miyu-DX
the hardest boss ever....,hmm,think it was gabriel from StarOcean2

is gabriel the secret boss when you play the trumpet? hehe. it's all about preparation. Something worth mentioning is that when i fought this boss, i tried using a medusa shield or something (i can't remember the name anymore but it has a auto-kill if touched) and i just ran towards the hag and she died instantly lmao. killing her manually takes time and having weapons that emit stars helps.

I think Secret of Mana bosses are very hard. i just gave up.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

lol, I love RPG Bosses cause half the time they are so easy yet guides are like "BE warned this guy is ungodly strong" No hes not you weakling, just get strong ^^. As for Doom 3, what was the trick to beating the bosses? So I don't make the same mistake ^.~

Signature Image

Shota

Shota

Forever Nameless

cyber akuma

Signature

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Well I've never used cheats or gamesharks to beat games, must be pretty easy 8P
But to answer the question, I'd have to say Eydol in Killer Instinct, man that one was mighty annoying at full star difficulty, more like luck if you actually beat him 8P

Im just a kid kinda, but i reckon my one of the managers at work has a grudge against me and hes told me off a few times as well, i just want to kill him.

neji-neji

neji-neji

Crimson Buttefly

haha same as what iazndragoniyan it was hard defeating weapons on ff7 but uhmm.. especially that water one bleh! but yeah beating it once makes it easier the second time ;p im pretty much a gamer so yes ^^ everything is easy muahha!

You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
--Mark Twain

Signature

hardest bosses i can remember are the two optional bosses right before the last boss in final fantasy 5, they were literally impossible

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

Ultima Weapon and Omega Weapon in Final Fantasy VIII without using any magic, junctions or GFs.

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

I'm not good either, ;_; I cant beat Sin....-sob-

i don't have problems with bosses.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.