Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 educational anime - Minitokyo

educational anime

page 1 of 1 19 total items

hiya!! i was just wondering if there are any educational animes, since i have hard studies and i thought that if there are educational animes than i can watch and learn at the same time... and since it's a anime, i can have interests in it...! please tell me if u know any!! thanks!

I believer there are leaning cartoons, but no Anime. In China theres this cartoon called "Blue Bear" or something close.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

sakki-yu

sakki-yu

desert-fish~

Quote by zanarkyI believer there are leaning cartoons, but no Anime. In China theres this cartoon called "Blue Bear" or something close.

OOOOoooo me no blue bear...... i have a note book that got a pic of it no it..... but i don't think jessy's goin' to watch somethin like that.... ^_^' but every thing is educational....... it's just some r more educational then...others???....................... XP

eternally-asuka

eternally-asuka

Death Angel

Educational? mmm hard to think -_- Well i think each anime has something to teach is just mm depends whats the story about, like FMA teach you somehow a little of alchemy i think, also how is life mmm gs/gsd about war and things like that, but well that's what i think

Signature Image

hmm..educational definatly refers to detective CONAN!!
i think its the most educational anime/cartoon there is..it teaches you a lot of stuff, i learnt lots from there..teehee=]

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by MouriRanhmm..educational definatly refers to detective CONAN!!
i think its the most educational anime/cartoon there is..it teaches you a lot of stuff, i learnt lots from there..teehee=]

i knew you were gonna say that...sigh... im jest doing bad in histroy so as in world histroy or ...*total sigh* Canadian(i know there are no anime about that) but yup GS told me what dominion means...^^

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Yea. I think that there are eduactional anime. Mabey not anime that teaches you how to study, but some anime teaches you on what to do on realtionships and how to handle them. Or it may teaches other stuff. But I know that anime does teach you things that you may not even know it. Thats the great thing about anime.

Signature Image

peniko

peniko

if only everyday sunny

i think most of japanese anime is educational..

Quote by MouriRanhmm..educational definatly refers to detective CONAN!!

yea...i think detective anime is really work....
and i think doraemon or chibi marukochan are educational too....;^^

jendeathbot

jendeathbot

death is only the begining

i think it depends on what your definition of "educational" is....

#JapaneseLover#
~Serenity~
[Hispanime] ::Christian-Fellowship::FMA fans::YNM fans::Jpop Fans::SCII fans::QuizCrazy::[Adult-Swim-Watchers]::

anebir

anebir

^^~

lol i find 12 kingdoms quite* educational... =\

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

how about Genshiken hehe its educational it teaches you what happens when you become too obsessed

I don't think I've seen some educational anime... of course we learn stuff in anime... but what's the use for a normal being to learn that the people who died because of arsenic had an almond scent (detective conan)?

... guess that the more "precise" thing I learn from a manga is the basics of go.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Sure, there are plenty of morals and forensic science tid-bits to learn. If you were taking Japanese History there is a ton of info in anime, but for world history....I can't think of anything.

i once used an episode of Neon Genesis for a philosophy presentation.

Yakitake Japan! is uh educational about bread... and Whistle has an educational little thing about soccer at the end of every episode but academic-wise there will be no such thing >__> unless you are learning japanese of course XD

Quote by jendeathboti think it depends on what your definition of "educational" is....

well something that have to do with a grade 9 student's STUDIES...well im gonna get that kenshin show since it tells you about jap history and that may help me on world history...so that's what i mean by educational...school studies

Well some educational anime that actually makes you learn something would be Detective conan. and my recent one tide line blue it really made me think alot in terms of the environment and the earth. (helps me relate to my geography and science classes)

keikasagawa

keikasagawa

p|-|33R |v|1 l33t 5|<1llZ

some are educational, i mean it teache you of love and romance,*hehe yeah LOVE and romance*, umm how bout GTO that teaches a lot about morals of teachers, the samurai x and peacemaker teacher history in japan, arjuna teaches about the dangers of the earth and other teach about other stuff.

hey our roomies are wasted so when we get back to your place,
i'll show you what l33t things i can do to your 5y573|v|Z,
i'll make them 5cr34|v|

MiyagiRikku

MiyagiRikku

Ebil One

Hmm.. i think its

Detective Conan
Detective Q/ *or just really* Q

I think almost all anime teach a lesson or has something educational stuck somewhere in there.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.