Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Stupidest things possible... - Minitokyo

Stupidest things possible...

page 1 of 1 6 total items

AtmaCashino

AtmaCashino

The Destroyer of Everything

Make a list (if possible) about some stupid things that you could/would do at places you go to (like pulling the fire alarm in school, shoplift in front a cop; stuff like that)

Signature

Prepare for total annihilation!

Standing next to a guy at a bathroom when there are other stalls available is always fun. I also love throwing a shoe at the people who say my shoes don't match. I'm actually a big fan of getting piggy-back rides from a guy at my school. I'll just jump on his back and yell "myah!"

FuriousSpark

FuriousSpark

{Furious Angel}

hit on a guy to the point of foreplay (or worse) and then say "oh yeh i forgot i had to do my hair tonight...gotta go!!"
watch 'final destination' after watching 'scary movie 2' (the death becomes hilarious)
go into a science lab after someone left the gas on, and light up a cigarette
light up a cigarette in front of a teacher
set up a camp of tents in the school courtyard and play a huge game of cowboys and indians in your pyjamas (in school time) with water guns and face paint
drink neat bacardi in vast quantities (ouch)

>>I watch the stars as they fall from the sky..i held a fallen star as it wept for me, dying..<<

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

scratch a guy that i don't know who had annoyed me
doing silly actions that would make everyone stare
make a fool out of myself while eating

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.