Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hardest bosss evveerrrr??!!! - Minitokyo

hardest bosss evveerrrr??!!!

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 60 total items

the .Hack games were always hard. thats why u have to level up and have a lot of healing items. Watch out for the level down traps when u come across a chest.

Protista

Protista

Wannabe Manga-ka

I'm going to have to go with various bosses from the Megaman games...painfully hard game...
^,^

Much thanks to KenshinFFX for the avatar!

hardest boss for me was one of the Sephiroths in FF7 never beat it cuz dang bug made it crash or freeze making him unbeatable :angry: my only failure

Signature Image
Take the clouds from your eyes and see me as I really am - Don Quixote

photoshopdocument

photoshopdocument

Got pantsu?

The first time I played Xenogears the final boss was indeed very hard. >.<; The second time though, he was easy. ~_~ By the way, Magi606, I left a message in your guestbook on Deus. I hope it's of any use though.

Another boss who was hard the first time, was the final form of the final boss in Vagrant Story. I ran around for half an hour doing little to no damage until it finally died. Probably out of boredom. x_x;; I took him on again this afternoon, after having obtained the Excalibur. It took me two or three chains and he was a goner, haha.

Kingdom Hearts' Sephiroth was indeed hard, though it seems he gets easier once you've beaten him once. After a lot of tries I beat him on both normal and expert mode, and the battle is actually a lot of fun. Too bad I was already level 100 though, otherwise it would've been a good way to level up. ~__~;

There were probably other bosses I had a hard time on, but I can't really remember any. ~____~

Signature Image

Quote by MooMooMooCowhardest boss for me was one of the Sephiroths in FF7 never beat it cuz dang bug made it crash or freeze making him unbeatable :angry: my only failure

if u think he's hard check him out in Kingdom Hearts. he's extremely hard to beat if u don't watch out for his "sin harvest".

Quote by Paolo

Quote by MooMooMooCowhardest boss for me was one of the Sephiroths in
FF7 never beat it cuz dang bug made it crash or freeze making him
unbeatable :angry: my only failure

if u think he's hard check him out in Kingdom Hearts. he's extremely
hard to beat if u don't watch out for his "sin harvest".

no i could beat him but then it would freeze or crash so i never beat the game

Signature Image
Take the clouds from your eyes and see me as I really am - Don Quixote

uh.... dunno.... rpg bosses are usually pretty cheezable (like using mime and knights of the round on sephroth...)

for me.... the bosses in Ninja Gaiden are impossible.... maybe I juss suck... but sometimes just three or four black spider ninjas are so hard that I just turn the game off... thats problaby why I've yet 2 pass it.....

then again... try passing GILL on like super hard in Street Fighter III 3rd Strike.

"Below the couragous... there is NOTHING...." Yondaime-Sama (the fourth)

www.e-spot.ca
www.originudragon.deviantart.com

Signature Image

ATHF

ATHF

Master Shake

Well, let us get a few things straight crazy-saki. First, I am not going to count any bosses that just require a high level of hand-eye skill to beat. Alot of people think some bosses are hard just because they do not have the skill to beat them, and it has nothing to do with the actual toughness level of the boss. Second, almost every boss mob has some way of being killed with minimal hard done to your party. This often requires you to equip strange things you almost never would, but makes the boss a chump.

Ok now, filtering out all of those bosses, the hardest bosses ever would proabably have to be:

Sephiroth (Kingdom Hearts) - This guy is rough, homo-erotic prison butt-love rough. Even with max stats and the best EQ he can still beat you if you're not careful. Immune to magic, teleportation, insta-kill, massive hp/stats, he has it all. Plus he's the coolest game character of all time.....

Indalecio from Star Ocean 2. In hard mode. With the limiter off. - This guy is next to impossible if you fight him in his hardest form, which is selecting the secret hard mode (there are two I think, one even harder than the other, which is still next to impossible) and talking to his daughter in that one town before it gets flooded. If you do this, his limiter gets removed. If you have the best gear and best lvl possible, he is still super hard to beat, even harder than that boss at the end of the cave of trials and her evil much harder sisiter in the trumpet (which are both still next to impossible on hard mode, that game was rough in hard mode *snicker*)

Omega Weapon (ff8) - Omega Weapon is a big fat meanie, because he has a couple crack additct attacks that suck royal ass. First, you have to have 9999hp for the battle, because his medigo flame does 9998 damage to all chars. It doesnt just reduce your hp to 1, it actually does 9998 damage. Pretty suck ass, right? Then comes the other stupid attack he has, terra buster or terra breaker or something like that. It his you randomly like meteor, and it can do like 15000 damage to all your chars, which kills you. There are a few ways to chump kill this guy tho, (selphie's slot limit, just get the "the end" and you win the battle automatically, also you can manage to collect certain items in the game and save them, you can become invincible and able to use your limits even tho you have full hp, which is pretty lame)

Bosses ppl think are hard but are not:

Emerald/Ruby Weapons: Use the final attack materia with pheonix while fighting the emerald weapon, it will revive your whole party as many times as you have on the phoenix summon, as long as you have the mp as well, you can also use the armor you get when you steal from the Turks, then his 9999hp attack only does 6666. Ruby Weapon is stunned when you cast Hades, literally he is affected by the Stop status. Just use Hades and beat on him till you need to use it again. Using these strategies you can kill each of these bosses the first time you meet them everytime.

Action game/Fighting game bosses: Sorry ppl, but you've either got it or you don't. All action game bosses (barring game errors and programming glitches, which happened alot during the sega master system/NES days) are just big blubbering babies that get beat on repeatedly until they die by us talented gamers. I'm not saying I've beaten every action game boss first time around, but none of them have proven to be anywhere near the challenge that RPG bosses can be.

If saki is having troubles wif her games, maybe she should get a boyfriend to wub her shoulders while she plays? This girl I'm sort of involved with (see my posts from yesterday on relationships and love) always plays better when I wub her shoulders for her *hehe* seriously no joke! Or, maybe you could use one hand to play and one hand to....no.....that wouldn't work, looks like you need a boyfriend! (saki does blush an awful al0t tho, maybe she is needing a girlfriend instead?) *blush* doh! now I'm blushing, stupid saki!

One more thing.....
The tricky (and lame) thing about .hack is that they make you spend alot of time getting to a high level to beat the disk, but then on the next disk you immediately gain levels and get better equipment. It's al0t of time for saki to spend if she wants to beat the series, but it is having a pretty good storyline, so me thinks saki will have fun if she sticks wif it. Don't forget to excerise so saki stays in good shape! (RPGs are really easy to play while walking on a treadmill, I do it all the time! *snicker*)

ATHF - #1 in the hood, G

"Nunc lento sonitu dicunt, morieris" - Believe, for in every dominion it rules supreme.

Signature Image
Come back here, Assramath0r!

Fujimiya-kun

Icha-Icha's Reader

Ragu o Ragula ,from Every Wild Arms Series...

blair

('o') destiny

anybody played the tales of eternia??? yeah, the crap one, the boss in the tower where you have to collect the cepters, that green monster at the top sucks, it cast spells simultaneously and can just be defeated using elemental weapons.

Signature

KeithCourage

Feel the Evolution

I agree with ATHF...

Indalecio without limiters is a beast. I defeated gabrielle in the secret dungeon on the first try. SO easy. But then there were no more tough monsters in the dungeon to level up on...so i was only level 200 or so, went to fight Indalecio...fought him numerous times for over 2 hours at a time...but always coming up short...too lazy to start over again and not defeat gabrielle and level up some.

Also from awhile ago, Ozma from ff ix is a boss i've never beaten though i haven't tried much, it just seems too hard.

These are prolly two of maybe five or six bosses i've been defeated by. I'll beat you someday Indalecio...oh wait, here comes SO 3...latah

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Quote by ATHFWell, let us get a few things straight crazy-saki. First, I am not
going to count any bosses that just require a high level of hand-eye
skill to beat. Alot of people think some bosses are hard just because
they do not have the skill to beat them, and it has nothing to do with
the actual toughness level of the boss. Second, almost every boss mob
has some way of being killed with minimal hard done to your party. This
often requires you to equip strange things you almost never would, but
makes the boss a chump.
Ok now, filtering out all of those bosses, the hardest bosses ever
would proabably have to be:
Sephiroth (Kingdom Hearts) - This guy is rough, homo-erotic prison
butt-love rough. Even with max stats and the best EQ he can still beat
you if you're not careful. Immune to magic, teleportation, insta-kill,
massive hp/stats, he has it all. Plus he's the coolest game character
of all time.....
Indalecio from Star Ocean 2. In hard mode. With the limiter off. - This
guy is next to impossible if you fight him in his hardest form, which
is selecting the secret hard mode (there are two I think, one even
harder than the other, which is still next to impossible) and talking
to his daughter in that one town before it gets flooded. If you do
this, his limiter gets removed. If you have the best gear and best lvl
possible, he is still super hard to beat, even harder than that boss at
the end of the cave of trials and her evil much harder sisiter in the
trumpet (which are both still next to impossible on hard mode, that
game was rough in hard mode *snicker*)
Omega Weapon (ff8) - Omega Weapon is a big fat meanie, because he has a
couple crack additct attacks that suck royal ass. First, you have to
have 9999hp for the battle, because his medigo flame does 9998 damage
to all chars. It doesnt just reduce your hp to 1, it actually does 9998
damage. Pretty suck ass, right? Then comes the other stupid attack he
has, terra buster or terra breaker or something like that. It his you
randomly like meteor, and it can do like 15000 damage to all your
chars, which kills you. There are a few ways to chump kill this guy
tho, (selphie's slot limit, just get the "the end" and you win the
battle automatically, also you can manage to collect certain items in
the game and save them, you can become invincible and able to use your
limits even tho you have full hp, which is pretty lame)
Bosses ppl think are hard but are not:
Emerald/Ruby Weapons: Use the final attack materia with pheonix while
fighting the emerald weapon, it will revive your whole party as many
times as you have on the phoenix summon, as long as you have the mp as
well, you can also use the armor you get when you steal from the Turks,
then his 9999hp attack only does 6666. Ruby Weapon is stunned when you
cast Hades, literally he is affected by the Stop status. Just use Hades
and beat on him till you need to use it again. Using these strategies
you can kill each of these bosses the first time you meet them
everytime.
Action game/Fighting game bosses: Sorry ppl, but you've either got it
or you don't. All action game bosses (barring game errors and
programming glitches, which happened alot during the sega master
system/NES days) are just big blubbering babies that get beat on
repeatedly until they die by us talented gamers. I'm not saying I've
beaten every action game boss first time around, but none of them have
proven to be anywhere near the challenge that RPG bosses can be.
If saki is having troubles wif her games, maybe she should get a
boyfriend to wub her shoulders while she plays? This girl I'm sort of
involved with (see my posts from yesterday on relationships and love)
always plays better when I wub her shoulders for her *hehe* seriously
no joke! Or, maybe you could use one hand to play and one hand
to....no.....that wouldn't work, looks like you need a boyfriend! (saki
does blush an awful al0t tho, maybe she is needing a girlfriend
instead?) *blush* doh! now I'm blushing, stupid saki!
One more thing.....
The tricky (and lame) thing about .hack is that they make you spend
alot of time getting to a high level to beat the disk, but then on the
next disk you immediately gain levels and get better equipment. It's
al0t of time for saki to spend if she wants to beat the series, but it
is having a pretty good storyline, so me thinks saki will have fun if
she sticks wif it. Don't forget to excerise so saki stays in good
shape! (RPGs are really easy to play while walking on a treadmill, I do
it all the time! *snicker*)

Honestly, I think it's the RPG bosses and such which are the easiest to kill, the only thing they requeire is time, time to level up and whatnot. After that it mostly requires some form of tactics to kill the boss but their never really a challange. The last time I had a hard time with bosses in RPG's was in FF6, but that's a long time ago...

But maybe it's just me but I think the gaming bosses nowdays are becoming to easy to beat. Now people mentioning Sephie in KH, sure he's a bit annoying but his AI scripting is stupid, as with a bunch of other bosses in KH, practically you can avoid all his attacks by dodge rolling or counter hitting his attacks, toss the blade and keep at it with defensive spells and items and he'll die without a fuss 8P

Now I don't suck at fighting or any game for that matter, but I can have the most trouble and annoyance in fighting games since you can't rely on leveling up and items or spells to do it the job for you, in fighting games it's YOU who have to be the skilled one. One slip up and it's over in some games, as I mentioned earlier Eydol in KI on full difficulty is a royal pain, but something even more frustrating is the Missions in ggxx, those are true evil! XO I have never heard of anybody to finish all the missions, of course they arent really bosses but man they require some real skill and tactics and a bucket load of patience 8P

But of course, the case might be that you might find more difficulties in beating RPG bosses than me while I find more difficulty in beating Fighting game bosses 8P

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 60 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.