Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 This keeps showing up... - Minitokyo

This keeps showing up...

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

when I try to upload my new siggy, this keeps showing up:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/120/minitokyo/public_html-oumi/sigs/krisari.gif): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /120GB/minitokyo/public_html/members/browsing/index.php on line 64

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/php9Mms6S' to '/120/minitokyo/public_html-oumi/sigs/krisari.gif' in /120GB/minitokyo/public_html/members/browsing/index.php on line 64

Can someone tell me what this means exactly?

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

The severs have been playing up for the last couple of days so i would suggest that you wait until everything else seems to be working. I'm assuming that means it can't properly communicate with the sever where it should be saving too. Anyways like i always say when there's a problem.....wait a couple of days before you worry about it.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

This topic: Problem: Server Issues has more information on this issue.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.