hack//sign ending....i dont get it? please explain

Tagged under .hack//SIGN

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

Cancel

ok ok i finaly finished the hack//sign ending and i've seen Hack//DUSK. i own both, but i just dont understand the last episode of hack sign. episode 26, but for some reason its 25 for me....hmm..i probley did something wrong. anyways its still called 26 and its kind aan ending episdoe so i know. the point is i dont udnerstand. Like at the end, Sora gets sucked in....turns into a big monster, everybody's like ok time to fight. then BAM! flash back, then its realtiy? of him and subaru? well i think. like well? what happend!? they defeat it? and aura? what about everybody else? what happend to them, did he accpet bear's invotation to live with him? did he go shopping with mimiru? WHATS GOING ON!?!? I've seen lots of deep animes and stories that require series depth and isn't for people who jsut want action sort of thing. i got hack//sign all the way up to that point. i still understand it all but whats with the ending.....can somebody explain to me? im feelin very lost

Cancel

Rather than i explained it, you better watch .hack// SIGN - Unison. You'll understand what happens after that last meeting of Tsukasa and Subaru IRL (although you still need some imagination to imagine it).

Ah Unison is the story after SIGN and TASOGARE. Because here you'll see them all, from Tsukasa and friends to Kite and friends.

Blue Silent Bell

• Oct 14, 2005
Cancel

I was a bit confused as well, and haven't seen it 1/2 a year, I think they're just being annoying and leaving the rest for you to guess, but Tsukasa is a girl, although i don't know if that will help you understatnd.

• Nov 03, 2005
Cancel

Yeah, other than Unison, they pretty much leave you to guess what happens. It's obvious that Morganna Code Gone was taken care of, being that at the end you see Tsukasa and Subaru being alright. As for what happens to Morganna Code Gone, and Aura, you had better play the games.

As for Sora, .. he is actually turned into Skeith. Or at the very least, into his staff. In the game, one of the extra-mini dungeons you can do .. at the very end you see Skeith's staff bob across the monitor, .. and you can release Sora from it.

• Nov 23, 2005
Cancel

It's an open ending... and well for the rest, I think you must play the game. I think it was in this chronologic order :

Sign - the games - Dusk

Sign was supposed to be the introduction of Hack. That's why it was aired before the games got released.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

• Nov 23, 2005
Cancel

there is also a novel, right? and it's supposed to be the prequel to sign
does anyone know what it's about?

• Nov 24, 2005

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Cancel

Open ended and very disappointing. Well, That's what the anime is in general imo. good material gone to waste.

• Nov 29, 2005

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

Cancel

.hack//sign, a favorite of mine, ended in a most spectacular cliffhanger. I've watched Unison, but I still want to know what happened before Unison.

• Dec 09, 2005

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

Cancel

.hack//sign - Unison ? what's that ? an episode for sign ?
well, to understand this anime, you better play the games, and read all the material that contening all of this

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

Cancel

its not really an open ending, if you play the timeline jumping from anime games and novels, you can get alot more out of it. but the thing is that some of the anime timeline runs side by side with the game's timeline, just the way i like it =D

• Mar 20, 2006

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Cancel

By default, .hack//sign ends at episode 26. The ending was like this: the cast defeated/removed Morganna Mode Gone, Aura became the full essence of the game, Tsukasa can log out. To put it simply.

Unison and Intermezzo are the additional two episodes made for the sake of making more episodes, where Unison is the actual and definite ending of .hack//sign and the .hack games.

Ultimaninja

The Ultimate Ninja

Cancel

I think the point of the ending of .hack//sign was with the cliff hanger to lead into the games they made...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

• Mar 20, 2006
Cancel

wait wait, .hack//sign - unison is the transition between the last episode of .hack//sign and the start of .hack//infection right?

• Mar 20, 2006

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Cancel

Quote by profnightvisionwait wait, .hack//sign - unison is the transition between the last episode of .hack//sign and the start of .hack//infection right?

Its a transistion of .hack//sign and all of the .hack//game, not only infection.

Cancel

Unison it's nor a transition. It comes after the games, as a final to the whole series (anime+novels+games). At least until .hack//UDEDEN was released, which take place 7 years after Unison.

• Jul 15, 2006
Cancel

This is really an example of great marketing. They made this series in such a way that if you even wanna hope to understand it you gotta buy everything that they make, and i mean EVERYTHING. Novels, games, manga, tv series.You gotta watch read and play everything if you wanna understand anything. Which kinda sucks for me since i really can't win a single videogame. I'm still stuck in the second damn dungeon in Ocarina of time.

• Aug 09, 2007
Cancel

I am horrible at this game I keep dieing. It is really quite sad really. But like tucker239 said this really is a good marketing idea.

Without war how would we have any fun???????
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHOOT REALLY BIG GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sep 21, 2007
Cancel

well. Tsukasa DID accept to be under Bear's wing, and bear is also a WRITER. that is his JOB.

However, Tsukasa decides to take a break from the game for a while and then, are promise to hang out with mimiru and of course Subarua.

What happened with the final boss at the end, HELBA deleted the world "Net Slum" saving everyone, which caused the deletion of net slum to delete the final boss.

• Nov 11, 2008

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.