Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do u get throudh life when there's nothing to live for? - Minitokyo

How do u get throudh life when there's nothing to live for?

page 1 of 1 24 total items

well...i grew up in a family that doesnt acknoledge me...even if i make As, speak the same language as my parents...nothing...thats when i "experiment" with my life...i done some bad things and i just been looked down apon...then i live my life as an exile now...i dont care how live...i even become more reckless...not a care in the world...even if i end up with a big wound...i havent found it yet but...i live my life to protect the ones i love: my family, friends, and my meli-chan...even if im not loved bak...i dont care

dont do anything stupid...i really mean it

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

iwantyuna

iwantyuna

Kill My Pain

I dont know what to live for anymore, now that footballs out nothing is really entertaining me enough to make a reason. I guess the best reason I have is that the thought of suicide is just stupid to me.

Signature
Thanks for the sig and avy k1ru

supo

supo

Geisha=Artist

you dont when theres nothing to live for you wouldnt be living.

Signature Image

hellbomb

KaBoom!

this may seem stupid at first but...
buy a video game that will take a long time to finish(RPG) and join a forum about the game.

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by CryingAngelHow do u get through life when u have no reason to be here?

Try to search for a reason for you to get through life.

Quote: Second how do u make a reason?

You must see yourself in this world and try to search for what's missing in you!

I'm stupid that's why I keep on saying this!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

To me, a better question would be, "Does there have to be a purpose to living?" As far as I can tell, your purpose right now is to ask what your purpose is. I've personally chosen to live without purpose. Unless you consider conveniece a purpose.

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

things do get better. you have 2 legs and 2 arms and a head. use them

.. its not easy to find something to live for.. and you really do have to find it yourself.. only thing i can tell you is try to ask yourself what you want from life.. what do you want to leave behind.. what you want to change.. what you want to do for others.. or for yourself.. i cant tell you what it is.. or really how to find it.. just give yourself time to think clearly away from everything negative is all i can say..

xRedPhoenix

xRedPhoenix

Red Eclipse

Anime- my Anti Drug.. it should be my new motto man.. I have basically nothing to live for but to see the world end itself and anime... However long that wil take and I last.... Actually I'm quite surprised I havent been hit by an ice cream truck yet. Play the game out.. Don't cheat the game.. Even if it is a loong, tedious and boring one.

what do you mean by being abused? who abuse you?

Signature

Well... At 1st, my reason was just to see what the future holds for me. Now~ I'm not too sure. Searching for a new meaning in life is not hard, but it's not easy as well. I don't have a good relationship with any of my family members. Closest I guess is my elder sis. It has been uh... 2 years since I really spoke to my father. I don't voice out much of my problem to anyone.

Just take a walk down the street and think of the good things in life. You will never know when you might bump into something to live for. Just don't o anything silly in the mean time.

I guess everyone faces this problem..
Sometimes we just feel that we don't have anything to live for..>
But,you know what? There's alotta things that we have not seen in our lifes...Many places too..
Many things we have not tried...So why not go experience it?? (Ofcourse no drugs!!!)
It's not the matter about what we live for...IS what we can do while we're alive...
Think about it..

For me...I feel that i'm trying to be a person who does not even have to bother about money....lolz Whenever i buy something...I don't have to see the price...
Well,in short...2 become rich... XP XP

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
Signature

shiarou

i am alive again!

searching for something to live for is something that motivates me forward to my boring, dull life. Material things can only give you temporary happiness, And also happiness, sadness, loneliness, aren't they the emotions that make life beautifull?

what is loneliness anyway?

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

1st off you don't need a reason to live. Because if you did then there would be a reason to die.

2nd if you do want a reason it would be to live for the next day, but that also gives you a reason to die.

3rd we all live for one person your mother, she gave you life. So don't die for this reason.

Understand?

Magically Delicious, yo.

most important is "Hope", If you don't hope for something better and just resign, you won't be motivated to keep on living. I personally have for the moment, nothing to live for, but hope someday I'll find someone/something that I will keep on living for. If I stop thinking this way, it may drive me to suicide.

i won't resign.

the worts thng you can do is sit and wait..well i'm doing that i doesn't care if i live or die or what others do...i supposed anything that ain't like that

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

Hmm...there was a time when I could have say the same thing and not only say but act strangely I think.I could be ungrateful and say that life didn't give me anything to live for,that life didn't treated me like it should but that will be totally wrong...I have many things to be thankful of...just the simple fact of waking everyday seeing the sun,hearing the noises outside,feeling the cold,the warm is a motif of joy.You know there were times in my life when everything was so blury in my heart,in my mind and when sadness has taken control over me and I was full of pesimism,I was afraid even to enjoy the things that deserve to be happy of,I wasn't self-confident and I didn't trust people also but I still was nive whe it was about some of them.I have passed through raugh time,through time when I was travelling in darkness loooking for some light.I had two masks one of hypocrisy and one of sadness...I jsut couldn't show my real self to everyone because I was afraid to suffer again and again but I showed it to the wrong persons anyway.I was backstabbed by the persons I trusted the most....I can say I was emotionaly abused but I am being grateful because from all that I just feel like returing more and more to innocence,I ma starting to enjoy more and more every small thing from my lfe.
Just the simple fact of being alive is a reson to live for,just the simple thing of being healthy is a reason to live for,the presence of any small dream is a reason to live for.The problems from our lives aren't ment to make us unhappy but to make us stronger.The abuse you are suffering of has to stop...you have to put it to an end and to pass over it...time will be your best guide.There isn't always like this..life is more than problems,life can be also the joy of being alive.As long as you have hope,as long as you are asking for help that means that you want to live,that you want to be happy.
You know there was a time when I was thinking that if I don't have somebody to live for my life is worthless but it isn't that every life is important and also we can't wait for something good to happen to us we have to fight for the things we want too.You can live for your dreams,you can live to see what time will bring you.All the problems in my life made me stronger,made me to trust more in myself and also gave me more reasons to live for.
There are too many things to say in so less time...I could write you so many reasons to live for,I could say so many things to you.The lcak of someone to love in someone's life doesn't mean that that person doesn't have any reason to live for...a reson to live for could be carier and many other things.
The fact that you are being abused in some way doesn't happen because of your fault but because people have dark minds and souls,because in every person are hidden also bad things but some try to make them disappear like I do.
Life is a fight,a challenge...from the time you were born and till you die you'll be challenged.Everyday is (actually)a challenge and all this challenges are ment,like I said,not ot weaken us but to make us stronger and to make us confident in our powers.
The fact that you are asking for help means that you hope,that your desire of living is still strong.
You know there are moments in life when you have to say "no",when you have to put to an end problems that surround you allthough the next day will appear others to be solved.
And I really have a question: where will suicide bring us?Suiciding yourself,renouncing at hope,at love,at dreams,at problems,at everything....that wouldn't make us courageous but weak and not only weak jsut some( lousy)cowards,cowords is the perfect word.
Think another thing...we aren't the only ones who suffer,who are being abused of...and there are in this world persons that really have more problems than us.I really saw amazing things...persons that have just a few time left to live but they still fight with all their power to see the sun the next day,there are persons who have no hands but still they learned to use their feet not only as feet but as hands too and the opposite,persons that are blind and live in darkness...but they still want to live,they still find everyday a reason to live for.
Be self-confident.be optimist,be strong,make your problems disappear by confrunting them.look inside yourself and find your way,your lost dreams,plans and fight for them.Everybody hurts sometimes but it's up to us to continue and not to let the past to destroy us!I would love to speak more with you and to know more about your problem I'll do my best to help you...I don't like to see sad people,I don't like the chaos that is in this world but if I can help someone I'll do it from all my heart^_^...I really love to help people,I really love to see happy people!Hugs and I hope that you will loose all the bad thinkings and figth for your happiness!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

Everyone lives for a reason, but I live for the purpose of thinking one day in life there will be a time when it is clear to me I should keep on living for that purpose. Now I just live in this horrible time of hate. I don't want this life anymore but I know if I were to kill myself I would do it for me even though knowing other people would be mad not sad for me. To get through life without nothing to live for you have to keep high hopes for yourself that one day a new life will start you as a new person making life to live for....I think a lot of people have their lives messed up already,but they still live on because something makes them live on they just don't know what. Sometimes it is the fear of death that keeps them still living. I have no fear of death cause each day I know the little pains of dieing.
Life has many things ahead and living in the past is not going to get you no where. I never lived a day of sympathy in my life, as if I were to need love or comfort it isn't there.....I just live on in this rough life but I get through if it does take tears and pain. I will go on.
LIVE ON!,but not everyone lives for a purpose....but I can't answer why...

oh come on are you depressed or smth. there should be a reason. im always plenty of ideas to entertain myself. the most important question is do you have money. if yes then theres little to worry about. say start learning japanese you'll always find a job at least as an interpreter. well actulally i know tons of ways to spend it.
if money is not the case then i dunno. ppl here are speaking to the point so theres not much i can add. i guess at your age ppl usually are very happy in a normal situation.
have a good time
best wishes
Nick

you find something to live for. or some one. thats what i had to do. and do think about killing yourself. that Solves nothing. Believe me I thought it through. there would be no one to help my friends with there problems. There would be no one to protect them for the world. My family would crumble. What I am saying here is. There is a reason for every person being burn into this world. If you have not found a reason that means you did not look hard enough. I know that there is no one to help me with my problem and to cheer me up. but I know that im cheering someone else up in this world and if I go they would be in the same place where I was. And the whole thing will start over again. And if you have not found a reason to live then tell me what is so bad about your life and I will give you a reason to live(that dose not mean I am going to beat you up. I don’t know where you guy live hee it just mean I will give you a reason). To put in to simple terms go find you a destiny and be happy.

†Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch you words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.†

Tenner

Tenner

Nice Guy

I live for entertainment. If nothing entartains me anymore, it will probably be time for suicide. Then again the thought of people I like mourning might make me continue until they are dead or don't care anymore. Luckily I'm easy to entertain though so it seems unlikely I will ever seriously consider ending it all prematurely. X)
About the thread question: Why bother to live when there's nothing left? Life is too much of a struggle to go through it just for the heck of it. Doesn't make sense to me.

I just go through the motions of living. And hope for a reason to use my life in the future. I'd rather not waste my life so I'm just waiting. XD

I didn't think angels existed until I met one.

Even though there may be nothing to live for, there's a possibility that others would live for you. I always think that, and I always look forward to finding something that would make me glad that I didn't do something stupid in the past. I don't think I make much sense to you, but at least I know what I'm talking about :)

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.