Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What the dos an don'ts after u have your ears perices?? - Minitokyo

What the dos an don'ts after u have your ears perices??

page 1 of 1 3 total items

sakuragigi

sakuragigi

Sakura

wat are the do an don't??? i just got my peirce so i dunno how... an how do u know weather your ears are ok? they say one week to heal up but how will u know by then an is it wiseable to wear metal earring when its still fresh?????

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

always wear the ear rings you were pierced with until they have healed, dont touch with dirty hands, dont rotate them with dirty hands, always clean with alcohol wipes or an alcohol based substance (not Jim Beam :P) pretty much just keep them clean until they have healed or else they will get infected.

Give it about a month to change earrings, thats on the safe side since people take different times to heal

sakuragigi

sakuragigi

Sakura

but how will u know weather its healed?????

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.