Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New Anime, Yumeria - Minitokyo

New Anime, Yumeria

Tagged under Yumeria

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Seeing the first episode of this I thought it was kinda just plain and boring but as it goes on it becomes quite interesting and funny. Heres a little intro for ya, Mikuri Tomokazu (Main character) was a normal everyday 15 year old boy who lives with his cousin Nanase, but on his 16th birthday he has a strange dream. In his dream he is in some diffrent world in this place he meets a weird girl her name is Mone. When he wakes up he finds Mone in the real world right beside him.Thats all I'm gonna say for now, all I gotta tell ya really is it is quite funny and action oriented so check it out when it comes out.

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

-> Actually I like those type of anime (love-comedy, but not the Sci-Fi side of it). After watching the first episode (from New Type usa), I kinda deep into the series and Mone is adorable. (:

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

thanks for the intro ^^ might have to check it out when it does appear.

Its gets very good as the story progress.

Quote by TheVanishingBoy-> Actually I like those type of anime (love-comedy, but not the
Sci-Fi side of it). After watching the first episode (from New Type
usa), I kinda deep into the series and Mone is adorable. (:

I am like that too, Love-comedy animes are some of my favorites and Mone is so adorable

I've watched a few episodes, but not really enough to get into it....besides, it was a mandarin dub and it sorta got me a bit confused. But yeah, Mone is just plain adorable.

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

^ Too bad, she can't say anything but "Monei...mone mone mone mone!?". That cracks me up!!! (:

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

Actually this anime is old, but this is good to watch...

all characters are ok except for the main character guy.

Quote by TheVanishingBoy^ Too bad, she can't say anything but "Monei...mone mone mone mone!?". That cracks me up!!! (:

Yeah I know what you mean it cracks me up too!!

Quote by ipizhmaniacActually this anime is old, but this is good to watch...

all characters are ok except for the main character guy.

Well it's not that old (just almost 2 years), but it's realy fun to watch, and the end is very touching (if you want to know where to get the whole series of 12 eps via http, just pm me ;) )

Signature

hehe, i bet you saw it on newtype usa issue septemeber 2005 XD Because I did. Since I bought the magazine, it tells you about Yumeria, and gives you a free 1st episode sample disk of it (including Ghost in the Shel and Piano) Ehehe, i'm going a little off topic now XD

Yumeria is pretty intresting. Its sorta reminds me of sailor moon. And Tomokazu is an average guy, since most guys are perverted =/

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

Quote by strawberrthehe, i bet you saw it on newtype usa issue septemeber 2005 XD Because
I did. Since I bought the magazine, it tells you about Yumeria, and
gives you a free 1st episode sample disk of it (including Ghost in the
Shel and Piano) Ehehe, i'm going a little off topic now XD
Yumeria is pretty intresting. Its sorta reminds me of sailor moon. And
Tomokazu is an average guy, since most guys are perverted =/

Yep, thats where I saw it, You are so right most guys are perverted

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.