Tagged under Tekkaman Blade

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Cancel

perdon por hablan en español!!
si alguien tines imagenes de esta gran serie me contacta
y por cierto no se nada de la la historia siguiente donde sale la hija si alguien
me puede explicar eso?

pardon for they speak in Spanish!!
if somebody tints images of this great series it contacts me
and by the way one doesn't swim of the the following history where the daughter leaves if somebody
can he/she explain to me that?

Carmen

Carmen

Alaba a Dios

Cancel

I have a lot, taken from Internet... not with a great cuality.
If you want some, you can write me to my e-mail (carmenluzga@hotmail.com), and I have your e-mail, if I recall correctly.
And the blonde girl with a long ponytail isn't blade's daughter, she is only another tekkaman. Her name is Yumi. She is part of a new team that fight the Radamu (aliens) ten years afther the tekkaman series. She helps Blade to defeat a powerfull tekkaman called Dead End. He is defeated, but not killed, and he enter the team in the end (I haven't see this series either, but I found this information in the net. This second series is an OVA, you have to buy it if you want to see it, and I don't have the money ^_^' ).

• Oct 15, 2005
Cancel

No veo el problema d hablar n espa

• Dec 14, 2006

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Cancel

El problema seria que los otros miembros no nos entienden..... but well, I like the anime, still, I can't find good pics of it.....

My own body is my weapon, other weapons are just extensions of my body
Cosmo-Orichalcon is my body and Cosmic Force Sol Inferno my blood
I am the emissary of burning justice, the Uchuu no Kensei
I am Cylanser, the Battle God of the Cosmic Sun Inferno

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.