Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever experience Deja vu(s)? - Minitokyo

Have you ever experience Deja vu(s)?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

vodkamint

vodkamint

Radendise

Hm, I was wondering, really. Is Deja vu experienced by everyone or only some.
For those who don't know what Dejavu is, it's is some kinda experience which you thought or you went through before.
For example, when I was making this thread, I suddenly thought, "Hm... this sounds familiar, I think I have done this before" But when you think about it again, you have never done it before! Weird, isn't it?

Signature

JuSt AnOther OrDinarY daY...

I had that sort of experience quite a number of times already.
Like for example on the bus, I see this person who I thought I've already seen on that same bus and I thought I heard him say the exact same things some where before!
Weird o_0

vodkamint

vodkamint

Radendise

yeah! Those kinda experience. Creepy, isn't? *brr* It's so mysterius.

Signature

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

there was a stage for about a couple months where it was constant deja vu :/

Signature Image

Most of the time.. Most I expirienced the first time in my dream.. Then I expirienced it in the real world.. Soetie it's vice versa though..

If you wanna find a guy who doesn't like naked girls. Go look for Prince Charming in some fairy tales!! ~ Ichitaka Seto

I like that feeling... It's surreal... I remember over this summer, during a vacation to San Francisco, I went into a shopping mall and had the strangest recollection of having visited this mall in a dream years ago. It was crazy; I recognized everywhere I went in my dream. I've been to San Francisco before, but have I ever been to that mall?? I thought it was just a dream I had...

yea...i find most of them in my dreams

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

vodkamint

vodkamint

Radendise

It's... creepy. Really, creepy. Okay, so I'm not the only one... *blinks*
I didn't know what to call this feeling until one day I read a manga entitled "Dejavu".

Signature

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

Yea it's realy weird

Oh, for sure. Very often too. It's def very strange, but I don't believe it's anything unnatrual.

- This Free Life Crisis -

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

I did experienced many times deja vu!For me Deja vu hasn't only the sens "I think I done this before" but also there are tiems when you wake up and you feel different and you notice everything so different like you were blind till then and you suddenly feel so much plesure in seeing the sun but differently.9I don't know if you get me it is somehow hard to explain things).I had the Deaja vu feeling also with some persons.I think that this can and happens to everyone!Who knows why we have sometimes this feeling!Another mistery of the world...I guesss^_^!See ya! :)

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

vodkamint

vodkamint

Radendise

XD yeah... I guess so. Hm, the world is so full of mysteries like this. It's as if there are 1000s of dimensions that we can't even get the right count. *sweats* Oh well. De javus are weird after all.

Signature

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

I get it all the time, something I have absolutely never done before & it feels like I already have. I get it all too often & it freaks me out!

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

vodkamint

vodkamint

Radendise

It does, right!? It freaks me out often too... >_< Sometimes it happens at night and I totally freak out. I can't even sleep well. Imagine... what if one day we have dejavu and... the next thing we know is that we kinda remember the next scene (yes, it happened to me), then you remembered that something bad is going to happen... it's really creepy, isn't it? >_<;;

Signature

darkyuki

darkyuki

*excuse me while i kiss the sky*

Quote by endlosMost of the time.. Most I expirienced the first time in my dream.. Then I expirienced it in the real world.. Soetie it's vice versa though..

yeah... that's how it happens to me too. and it happens quite often, but i don't realize that i have seen it before until it hits me a few seconds later that i dreamt of the same thing.

Tenner

Tenner

Nice Guy

I read it's only the brain messing up the memory processing routines for a few seconds... such a boring explanation.

vodkamint

vodkamint

Radendise

*shrugs* that's the only explaination? ehh!? Such a let down. ;_;
And I thought it's some kinda mysterious happenings. *howls*

Signature

yeap yeap -_- -_- -_- The first time I have it. Scare the hell out me. I didn't know what to do. Today, is like wow XD XD Deja vu is so cool. :) :D Some I wish it was not true. >=(

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

vodkamint

vodkamint

Radendise

Nyaaaah. Indeed. But really, you mean our brains has the power to shuffle memories like that!? XD ahahaha

Signature

hehehehe ^^ i actually have a lot of those dejavus coz all of them all came from my dreams. sometimes i actually get stunned when in happens coz it was so very exact to what happen in dreams. Don't you think that somehow ur life is predetermined somehow (dreams) yet at the same time u have control over it in real life?? that's what i feel ^^

Signature

vodkamint

vodkamint

Radendise

yeah! I feel like there's something in Dejavu which is related to the future. I'm not sure whether it is just my feelings but one thing for sure is that, it's really creepy. XD

Signature

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.