Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you feel about extremists? - Minitokyo

How do you feel about extremists?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 59 total items

Extremists of all sorts... Actually, I pity them. They're in for a BIG surprise once they die, or so I believe... And no matter how much I'd like to see them healed of their hate, I have to say the world would be a better place if they all dropped dead: muslim extremists, christian extremists... doh, is there even any difference? I mean, c'mon, a 'muslim' extremist blows himself up in the middle of a street in Iraq, christian anti-abortion extremist blows up an abortion clinic somewhere. Same thing. To be honest, to even call these bastards 'muslims' or 'christians' is a mortal insult to all muslims and christians out there.

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

Quote by wa-totemExtremists of all sorts... Actually, I pity them. They're in for a BIG surprise once they die, or so I believe... And no matter how much I'd like to see them healed of their hate, I have to say the world would be a better place if they all dropped dead: muslim extremists, christian extremists... doh, is there even any difference? I mean, c'mon, a 'muslim' extremist blows himself up in the middle of a street in Iraq, christian anti-abortion extremist blows up an abortion clinic somewhere. Same thing. To be honest, to even call these bastards 'muslims' or 'christians' is a mortal insult to all muslims and christians out there.

Oh my gosh, YES! So now they show all these Muslim extremists on TV so now they think every Muslim is like that! Same w/ Christians! They show the psycho "Christians" on TV in the Middle East so now they begin to hate them! -sigh- Its all really ridiculous...u.u

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

Personally, I don't like extremists, they sound like sheep who follow every word of their religion. It depends I guess, would they jump off a bridge if their religion told them to?
I guess it all comes down to how much you follow your religion and how much faith you have. Technically it would be fine as long as you don't try to force your religion on other people or tell them to be extremists as well.

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

Well I haven't read what other people have said, But well extremeists are people who for one take things way too far and are totally brainwashed by their leaders, Now on both sides of the Iraq, Which I think this is referring to Both sides have certain Extremes one, on the Iraq side is willing to die. On the Us, is the extreme williingness not to be there! So well it all depends.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

all i can say they ar reallly really really evil...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I think they should all be taken out back and shot in the face.
Or, put in a massive room, with a couple buckets of fish heads and left to fight it out.

Which ever's more convienient at the time.

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

Acyx

Ork Warlord

Quote by BorisGrishenkothe best muslim extremist is a dead muslim extremist.

Likewise, the best Fascist sheep is a dead Fascist sheep.

"And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats and large chu..."

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

Quote by Acyx

Likewise, the best Fascist sheep is a dead Fascist sheep.

And once again...even though they think really stupid, they shouldnt die...cuz there still human. >.>

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

well...ppl have their own beliefs and even though it pisses us off, we have no rights to stop their beliefs unless they're really to the extreme like starting a rebel or some bullshit..

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

Quote by SakuraMonsumi

Oh...thats kind of mean....

quite mean yeah

anyway extremists are just fools

Signature

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 59 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.