Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 sex?! in G.I.T.S S.A.C 2nd GIG! - Minitokyo

sex?! in G.I.T.S S.A.C 2nd GIG!

Tagged under

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

Mizuho Kazami's fan - FFX2 fan

do anyone know Motoko can have sex? well went i saw a episode "Red data' or "Mother and Child"(English subtitle) in GiTHS S.A.C 2nd GIG in had scren the boy ask Motoko can she have sex be case he saw her nude(well she still got her panties) ane she sad( english subtitle) "want to try?" but he sad "i guest not". so realy she can do it? and other cyborg too?

i think with Motoko can do that! supper cyborg. he he . not impossible
what do you think about that?

Yea, that ep was pretty hilarious. Pretty sure all cyborgs can do it, if you watched innocence, there were those "play doll cyborgs" hehe. Jus that they cant feel anythign or have any hormones...

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Yes. She can. It's in the manga. Granted it's with all females and done for recreational/profit.

Signature Image

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

Mizuho Kazami's fan - FFX2 fan

so that right. thank for reply. :D

rvz

In the first episode recreational and sexual issue of cyborg has told. A minister who love to change body with females to have sex with her.... :)

Not to mention in the manga she also has a boyfriend. I'd assume she's "fully functional". :)

animefreak3

animefreak3

Serpentarius

Boyfriend? I thought she was into that little trio of female nurses that always pop into the scene from time/time?

We begin and end in nothingness. Our darkness is confronting our ultimate nature, for nothing can come from nothing. We must sow the wind and reap the void, since the now is all we have. Together, we walk in darkness.

She probably can do it. I dunno why that kid would turn her down though...He must be insane! How could he turn down the hottest non-existant woman in the world? >>;

Motoko Can Because If You Remember In Season 1 Episode 3 Called "Android And I".
The Episode Is About Sex Androids committing suicide. This Has To Be Bases Of The Idea In 2Gig Episode Called "Red Data". Can Motoko Do It? This Question Will Always Come Back And Make People Want To Know The Truth Behind The Question. Everyone Has There Own Answer If It's For Yes Or No.

I Only Do My Best

she was just checking his motives, but she found out that he was in fact just a kid.

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Don't bump old threads. Closed.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.