Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anyone have seen Mirage of Blaze? Yaoi or Shounen ai? - Minitokyo

Anyone have seen Mirage of Blaze? Yaoi or Shounen ai?

Tagged under Mirage of Blaze

page 1 of 1 5 total items

I don't know Mirage of Blaze is yaoi or shounen ai. From what I can tell from wathcing the movie and series is between. I gave it 10 out 10. Is sad, magic power, drama, Historical, Romance.

Those that haven't seen should check it out. If you are yaoi or shounen ai fan or neither. The movie or series I recommed it. Of course the main charactre are male x male. They (Takaya and Naeo) hate each other so much that they can not stop themself ffrom falling love each other. Hot guys as well hot girl. The drawing and the voice are great.

What I try to ask is Mirageof Blaze is shounen ai or yaoi. I have hear that is shounen ai. After wathcing OVA I don't think is just shounen ai it also yaoi. There are only total 13 series and 3 OVA. After watching them haven't please me. I still have so many question about the show. Why do the creator have to do this to me? :( I want to know what happen next.

Help me release some stress thinkg about it. Want to know more information or download the MoB just PM.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

Tokitoh

Tokitoh

onmyoji

There is NO MoB movie, there are 3 OVA and 13 episodes. Right. They are awesome. Takaya rocks my socks. He is possessive, sly and sneaky and he's a god damn bastard... ungh, he makes me sick in the exact way I make myself sick. ^^' So, well, I like the series. Great shounen ai (I wish they allowed Naoe rape Takaya =D), and plot and this whole reincarnation thing and battles. Great action. Great charas. Great series.

BTW, there is a huge MoB novel where Naoe actually has sex with Tkaya and all questions are answered. Besides, I've seen MoB manga (it's beautiful ;__;), but there is no way to buy it... as far as I know, it's out of print or smthng. Some of my friends tried looking for it, but they never found at least one tankobon. ;____;

Signature

I didn't lose my mind, I sold it on ebay.

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

It's shounen ai, not yaoi - in the OVa Naoe neeeeearly raped Takaya. BUT seeing as nothing actually happened, it's shounen ai. It was definately a great anime, if a little short, the story was sooo good and the character design was fantastic!

I think there's already a thread about MoB somewhere.....

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

I might be dump or what. Isn't MoB can also be yaoi because what I say above is true. I forgot to mention the Novel. Sorry about that. Thanks Tokitoh for correcting me. Is not a movie. What make me think that it is. Maybe I want it to be a movie. If the series do contuine. Well it likly become yaoi though? It would be nice if it is.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

You said that their was a novel where the questions about Takaya and Naoe are answered do you know if it's available anywher in the U.S? I've just gotten into the show and, of course, I pick an anime that isn't easily found. Any help will be greatly appriciated.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.