Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ban-chan & Ginji-kun fans? - Minitokyo

Ban-chan & Ginji-kun fans?

Tagged under Get Backers

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

I love Ban-chan & Ginji-kun.
My question is Who else is a fan of Ban-chan & Ginji-kun?!
Personaliy I like Ban & Himiko parings & Hevn & Ginji parings! ^^

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

I like Get Backers, i only read the manga (i'm at volume 12 now).

My favorites are Akabane Kurodo (Dcotor Jackal) and Ban-chan. For the female characters : Himiko and Madoka :D

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

I'm not sure why it is that every Get Backers fans fav character is Ban. I mean he's cool in all but he kinda gets on my nervs some times. I love Ginji tho I mean how could you not love that face. My favs tho are Jubei, Kazuki and Makubex. But there are just so many characters you can relate to in that show it's to hard to pick just one. (*^_^*)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

I love Ban and Kazuki, and Akabane...he's just so quintessentially eeevil!!!!

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

oh!!!!!ginji kun!!!!!i love him so much!!!sometimes i feel like twisting his face like a towel!!!he is so kawaii!!!but i am not that evil la!!i like shido too!!^^

Signature

R-chan

R-chan

3rd Division Captain

i like get backers. ^^
and i like ginji and ban, but akabane is way cooler... ^___^

Wanna become a werewolf? *grin*
Signature

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Yup... Ban n Himiko look gd together... I like Ginji n that girl frm honky tong pairing... Hmmm... I forgot her name... -_-''

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Ban and Ginji all the way! Can't get enough of it. ~_^ Don't really like Akabane with either of 'em, either.

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

I like every single characters in GetBackers but I like Kagami Kyoji best.Being pretentious isn't wrong,its cooler that way.

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

As far as Get Backers couples pairings go
Ban and Himiko
Ginji and Hevn
Shido and Madoka (an obvious pair)
Makubex and Sakura (again an obvious pair)
Paul and Natsumi

As far as coolness goes I think Ban probably wins out although Akabane comes in a close second. Both of them are totally open about their views which is pretty cool.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Ban! Melting pot of coolness.

Ginji! I think he's the most kawaii cuddly in chibi form ^^ like a fresh meat bun out of the steamer XD wanna eat him lolz!

AKABANE! coz he has an aura that can make you chill. He got those bloody stare

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump old threads.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.