Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 SonicA Idiots - If I'm wrong, I blame the brandy! - Minitokyo

SonicA Idiots - If I'm wrong, I blame the brandy!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Perhaps it's just the brandy I just drank, but does sonica (sonic arts) actually exists?

I heard it was new art subject about making art using sound, but does this not exist already?

I mean, the name given to art of making sound is not called sonica.

It's music!

Seriously, am I right!?

This world is full weirdos!

zimmer

zimmer

uk.myspace.com/zairidesign

This is first time I heard about Sonica.
Gonna make some search about it on the net.
Thanx for the info =D

j0n0

j0n0

Increadibly Cute

Your preposal sounds logical and sound (lol). Hmm, make art using sound, the only thing I can think is vibrating a substance inn some way that it seems artistic without making any audiable sound. Like a using a subwoofer to vibrate a sheet of paper that was a thick layer of still wet paint on it. the distortion due to the vibrations of the paint which is caused by sound (e.g. subwoofer).

An eye for an eye brings justice, but it is compassion that changes a man.

Another point of view doesn't necessarily make yours more or less right.

Quote by j0n0Your preposal sounds logical and sound (lol). Hmm, make art using sound, the only thing I can think is vibrating a substance inn some way that it seems artistic without making any audiable sound. Like a using a subwoofer to vibrate a sheet of paper that was a thick layer of still wet paint on it. the distortion due to the vibrations of the paint which is caused by sound (e.g. subwoofer).

I can see one use out of that.

Dildos! For both men and women!

bloodD

bloodD

The Darkness King

Quote by SonicWindPerhaps it's just the brandy I just drank, but does sonica (sonic arts) actually exists?
I heard it was new art subject about making art using sound, but does this not exist already?
I mean, the name given to art of making sound is not called sonica.It's music!
Seriously, am I right!?This world is full weirdos!

Evil laugh you are most perfectly right.

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

maybe its just another name for music...

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

Quote by undeadsymphonymaybe its just another name for music...

I think so too...
after all, music is food of the soul ;)..
i think ur right

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

LOL

'Signature Image'

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.