Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Madoka fans? - Minitokyo

Tagged under Get Backers

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

Who is a fan of Madoka of Getbackers!?
I'm a fan of her! And I love Shido & Madoka parings!

PassionateLust

PassionateLust

Goddess of Lust

*sigh* sorry i never saw the Getbackers before,though alot of people said it was good i guess i was never intrested in it.

Give me your Mind, Body and Soul,only then i could be forever yours.

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

Oh I liked Madoka, she was soooo sweet! And she and Shido are so sweet together. My fave characters are Ban and Kazuki though, they are soooo cool!

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Lol again I'm replying on one of your Get Backers threads. Yes Madoka is more then sweet. And she and Shido look really well together. So on a scale of 1 to 10 she's a 9 for sure. (*^_^*)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

S54

Shes cool, my second favorite girl on the show (#1 is easily Natsumi). aside from them, I like Ban and Akabane.

Yup.... They look gd together... My fav characters are:
Ginji
Ban
Madoka
Shido
Sakura
Makubex( Spellin error)
Kazuki
The honky tong girl ( I forgot her name)

madoka & shido are the cutest couple
*o* an shido's soo hot and he's crazy 'bout madoka n////n

Madoka's pretty cute (I also like her little dog, forgot his name), and Shido and Madoka make a good pairing indeed^^

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

No need to bump such an old thread

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.