Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you sing in the shower (and, or) when your alone? - Minitokyo

Do you sing in the shower (and, or) when your alone?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

Do you sing in the shower (and, or) when your alone?
Honestly I sing in both occasions but mostly when I'm in the shower! ^_^' because I can't sing when there is people...I get sortr of embas=rassed but I know I don't sing as bad because I was in Chorus...but I still think I's funny that I sing in the shower and when I'm alone

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

PassionateLust

PassionateLust

Goddess of Lust

I love to sing, I sing in the shower, by myself and in front of people. Alot of my friends say it makes them happy, but what can i say. :D lol

Give me your Mind, Body and Soul,only then i could be forever yours.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I always sing in the shower, well, with music on that I like. When no one is home, I blast my music and sing like I dont giave a damn. XD Some of my friends think im wierd in a funny way but what can I say?............singing alone wiht music while I shower is the best!! Althou I loose track of time. ^_^'

Signature Image

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

Yeah, I do that sometimes... luckiliy, when I sing there are no rainstorms comming! Hahaha!!! XD
I'll just let my sisters do the singing in the shower thing, coz I'm no good at it! :)

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

taking a shower ?not really just when i am listen music or when i heard a new song (anime or non -anime),i like to sing when i am in love , that's nice for sure ,well my voice is not good enough but is a way to express my feelings , don't you think?

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

Quote by kuclo taking a shower ?not really just when i am listen music or when i heard a new song (anime or non -anime),i like to sing when i am in love , that's nice for sure ,well my voice is not good enough but is a way to express my feelings , don't you think?

most deff! I mean I do it all the time! ^_^

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

Tenner

Tenner

Nice Guy

No singing... I play lots of air guitar/drums though. >_>

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by TennerNo singing... I play lots of air guitar/drums though. &gt;_&gt;

I do that too when like My Chemical Romance or Linkin Park plays!! And sometimes I get carried away when I do that.

Signature Image

Gaara145

Gaara145

Sabaku_no_Cat O.o

I doooooooooo*sing song voice* i like to sing hehehehe

Signature
Sankyuuu ladygoofy for the gorgeous sig!

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I sing alone only XD! But not in the shower...

Yureika

Yureika

[.: L!ve tHe FulLe$t :.]

herm....let me think...i love music...but i didnt sing in the shower....i usually sing alone .... :D :D

I sing when I'm alone...lol...

Fenuski90

Fenuski90

~Make your dreams true~

I sing when i'm in shower and when i'm alone... cause i'm not a good at singing ^_^'

Signature

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I never sing when I'm alone, or in the shower for that matter. ^^

uychua

uychua

give crap-get crap

hmmm interesting thread... YES! I DO :D :D it really feel great when singing in bath :D

smile. :D :D

I'm sing when I'm alone! I will be embarass if my brothers or anyone here me. So singing in the shower. And I stop singing each time someone pass by my room.

Signature
featuring Primera from Magic Knight Rayearth

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

yeah....i sing in the shower and when i am alone when i have a song stuck in my head! i agree with bevy-chan! it would be very embrassing if you sing in front of people!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

yup i sing when no one is around but not in the shower, who knows if someone is listening outside XD

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

I sing when I feel like it ^^ I don't get embarassed. When I sing in front of my friends they just laugh and joins in. And I'm the youngest in my family soo itz usually me tht teases my big sisters when they sing ^.^ Itz fun 2 sing in the shower :P

Every Single Minute I Sing Because I Love The Music.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.